Thirty Eight

Enjoy!

It's been a while since Roseni gave her point of view, don't you think guys ?

Roseni Pov

Rahim came back as soon as he said he will, which I was happy because I was missing him when he left for his parents home. I couldn't sleep I was tossing and turning, until I decided to go cook dinner. So We all ate and enjoyed.

The most scary thing to me right now is that Ibrahim still doesn't know that I am his maid. That's killing me inside. What would happen if he finds out ?

Every  time I want to do something with him we get interrupted. Like I want him and to say my man is the billboard no.1 kisser, which just pushes me for more.

The ladies always tell me how good it feels to have a pencil inside a sharpener, I am curious.

The door bell rang and I looked at rahim. He told me that is Mark, he wanted to talk to him about something and that I should go find  shirt. I went back upstairs for a shirt and on my way down checked on Vanessa she was deep asleep after that warm bubble bath I gave her.

I hear Mark ' Roseni's aunt, her mother's sister ' what!? My mother died and she only had two siblings Uncle Jean Luke and Tantine Marceline. Than who is this?

" my ..... What .... Aunt? " the woman came running to me and hugs me. I remember her from the hospital isn't she Beatrice's friend? I stood immobile not moving and she started talking in some foreign language and crying

" oh meu bebê doce Roseni como você é bonita como sua mãe quando ela estava na casa dos vinte " ( oh my sweet baby roseni how beautiful you are just like your mother when she was in her twenties ) what was that?

" who are you? " I manage to say

" I am your aunt dear. Come I will tell you everything " she takes my hand in hers but me only to withdraw it out of hers and went to sit by rahim holding on tight to him.

He then kisses my forehead assuring me that everything will be alright.

" Rose she is the woman who donated her blood to save you " I tensed at that rahim felt it since I was glued unto him and silently says ' I love you '

I stared at the woman we seem to have the some resemblance there our eyes, the lips, the tanned skin and the curves which it did run along line well. And she was pretty.

" but what makes you sure that you're my aunt? ". After finding my voice. I looked at Mark and rahim them as well seemed to be waiting for a proper answer.

" alright my bebê I will tell you everything. No questions till the end " I nodded the funny thing was she kinda looked like me and couldn't stop staring at her.

" August 22 you were born named Roseni silva Fernando. Your mother Milena at the time dated a guy called Thiago. They were very much in love that wherever Milena is you will no doubt see Thiago. Few years after they've dated he proposed to Milena at the time she was 22, always had a dream of a beautiful family a good life that is. Of course they got married and soon she fell pregnant with you, we were all excited to have a new addition to the Silva family. The day she announced that she was carrying a child, Thiago wasn't happy, he said he wasn't ready to have kids and that he didn't like them over the expenses that they bring " so he didn't want me, i thought and she continues

" he asked her to have an abortion and Milena refused. Every time she would come by for a visit it was always the same topic. Thiago would go out and sleep with other women if not bringing them home in the presence of Milena. He even went to the extent of abusing a pregnant woman, but he was charged for domestic violence against pregnant woman and spent couple of months in jail.

It was hard for my sister at the time to take care of you because she had lost the power and confident that a woman should have, she had lost plenty of weight but her love for you couldn't have been measured

It was hard for my sister at the time to take care of you because she had lost the power and confident that a woman should have, she had lost plenty of weight but her love for you couldn't have been measured. she did only one thing that she thought would help you or better yet have a better life. She asked me to bring you into an orphanage where i used to work at the time called Ipanema Rio de Janeiro orphanage house. i reasoned with her not to but she said it is for the best. " tears were freely flowing down my cheeks.

She wanted you to carry her name Silva. At the time American tourists were coming a lot into the Brazilian borders. Some came for business, others for women, some for adoption etc

There was a couple who walked through the orphanage door, i remember the lady was downcast she was beautiful. She came and told me that she wants to adopt and i prayed to Virgin Mary that it would be my little Rose and indeed from that day on you weren't ours anymore.

Because you became Roseni Silva Carter. If i remember well the couples name were Michael Carter and Marie Claire Carter.

It only asked for a first look, because my child you were and are very beautiful just like your Mãe (mother) Milena. "

I gasped my .... maman .... wasn't mine ..... ? that did it i black out.

" baby please wake up ? " Rahim. oh jesus

" how is she? is she ok " Valentina asks worried

" she should wake up in few minutes. it was minor shock not too big. Rose can you hear me? " i moved than and i hear them sigh

" Please baby don't ever to that again. i don't like that " one thing i realized about ibrahim is that he so affectionate and really intimate though i am not complaining. i nodded then

" my little one are you feeling good " i nodded again. mark was still standing and looking worried

" so .... where is my .... biological maman ? "