1

Shout out goes to : @Mika9800

Serena

"Serena! Wake up! Its morning already." Bonnie shouts while jumping on the bed. At the moment we were at the Pokemon Center. We decided to stay here for the night and head to the next town in the morning.

"Fine, fine I'm awake." I replied while rubbing my eyes.

"Bonnie! How many times do I have to tell you to stop jumping on beds! Its dangerous!"

"Clemont you're no fun!"

"Guys! Come on! My stomach is going to eat itself if I don't eat!" Ash exclaimed.

"Well then let's go!"

_____________________________
_________________

"Greninja use Water Shuriken!"

"Ninja!" the Pokemon cried out.

"Pikachu use Electro Ball!"

"Pikachu pi!"

"Wow they sure are training hard! I can't wait to be a Pokemon trainer!" Bonnie says with adoration as she watches the two Pokemon train hard. It was the next day and we decided to camp out since we miscalculated the distance and it would take a few more days for us to reach there by walking.

"Ash has this very strong bond with his Pokemon no wonder they feel the determination that Ash feels." Clemont said.

"Greninja use Cut!"

Greninja slashed the Electro Ball in half.

I believe you guys know where I got this from.

"Alright! Great job guys!"

He looks dreamy while he's battlin-

"Serena!" Bonnie interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You zoned out....you were thinking about Ash weren't you." Bonnie smirked.

I blushed, I didn't know my feelings for Ash were that obvious.

"I don't get you, Serena why don't you just tell Ash that-"

"Tell me what?" A familiar voice said.

Bonnie whatever you are going to do right now is... just stop.

"Serena has a c--."I covered her mouth with the palm of my hand.

"Oh! was just going to say that your training is going pretty well from what I've seen so far." I said nervously.

Nice save Serena.

"Well thanks! I really glad you noticed how hard we were training." He scratched his head.

"Pika pikachu!" His companion cried out, jumping on Ash's shoulder.

"Dinner is ready everyone!" Clemont called out.

"Yeah! Food." Ash exclaimed while running towards the table.

When it comes to Ash food is his weakness.

I felt someone lick my hand. Surprised, I pulled away from my grip on Bonnie.

"Sorry Bonnie, I had to."

"You almost suffocated me! I'm young! I don't want to die so soon! I haven't became a Pokemon trainer yet, right Dedenne?" Hearing no response, Bonnie opens her sling bag to see Dedenne asleep.

"Well that answers your question." I said as we both sweat dropped.

"Girls! Are you going to eat or what?"

"Coming!"

________________________
________________

After the meal everyone decided to change into pajamas. Ash and Clemont went straight to bed, but Serena and Bonnie decided to have a little chat.

Serena

"Serena, why won't you just tell Ash how you really feel? He's training for his last badge now. After that he is going to challenge the league and who knows how long he will stay after that, you don't have much time now Serena.If you won't tell him soon, you're the one who will get hurt in the end." Bonnie said intelligently for a girl two years younger that me, she really knows a lot about love.

"I don't know Bonnie, I'm scared on how Ash would react if he knows about this, it might ruin the strong bond of friendship we have and I don't want that."

"Just keep my words in mind Serena, I'm only looking out for you...anyways its getting late now so we better get some sleep. Goodnight Serena." Bonnie said while yawning.

"Goodnight Bonnie." I said while laying down in my sleeping bag. Her words replaying in my head.

You're the one who will get hurt in the end.

Little did they know that a certain someone was eavesdropping on their whole conversation. The raven haired boy, surprised by the new information he was given.

Was that okay? Hopefully I reached up to all of your expectations. If not, feel free to message me because I would love to get some of your opinions on what should I do next. :)

word count: 665 ( without author's note)

-R