3

Shout out to: MasterTwilight because they asked :)

Serena

We have just stopped at a lake nearby, Ash was training his Pokemon at the moment, Bonnie  and I were grooming our Pokemon because we have been invited to Monsieur Pierre's party.

"Eevee!" the Evolution  Pokemon cried in delight. Her bushy tail wagging back and forth.

"Well, I'm glad you like it Eevee!" I smiled at her.

Then suddenly a Pokemon came out of Clemont's pocket.

"Chespin!" the Spiny Nut Pokemon cried out loudly. Startled Eevee leaped in the air and quickly hid behind my back. Not knowing that a panda was behind me as well.

"Chespin this why you don't get out of your pokeball unless its needed!" Bonnie scolded while Chespin scratched its head.

"Cham?"

"Eevee!" she then ran to where Ash and his pokemon were training.

"Greninja use Water Pulse!" Ash yelled. Not knowing that Eevee was going to the exact spot he was targeting.

Eevee saw the attack and used her paws to cover her head, waiting for the impact to come. I covered my mouth in shock.

"Pikachu Pika Pika!" the yellow rodent appeared in front of her and deflected the attack with an Iron Tail, sending the Water Pulse to the lake.

"Eevee! Are you alright?" I asked while running toward her.

"Eevee Eev." It said with an uneasy smile.

"Sorry about that Serena, I didn't see her running towards  the tree." Ash said scratching his head

"It's fine, as long as Eevee didn't get hurt"  I turned to the  yellow mouse.

"Thank you so much  Pikachu."

"Pika Pika Pikachu!" Pikachu smiled.

"Eevee Eevee."  Eevee replied to Pikachu and quickly flicked its tail to him as a sign of thank you and scurried behind me.

"Well looks like they're getting along pretty well." Clemont said while he walked towards us with his sister in tow.

"Yeah and hopefully this  keeps up because we need Eevee for the Master Class Showcase." I said while picking her up.

"Well with you as her Showcase Performer everything would be just fine!" Bonnie  said  with stars in her eyes.

"Bonnie is  right, you are the best performer I have ever seen!" Ash exclaimed.

"Thank you guys! I'm going to do my best!" I said with a light blush and fist pumped in the air.

"We know you will!" Clemont said. Suddenly we heard a rumbling sound coming from Ash's stomach.

"Whoops! Sorry to interrupt  the conversation but my stomach needs to digest something to eat." Ash hugged his stomach and sat down on a log nearby.

 "I could really use a snack too, can you make us something to eat big brother? " Bonnie pleaded while sitting down beside the raven haired boy.

"Sure, I think we still have berries here." Clemont said as he got to work.

"Wait, let me help you!" I said and went with him.

Ash

What is this that I am feeling? I questioned myself in my mind as I gazed towards Clemont and Serena laughing at something. That should be me laughing beside her- wait, what? Now I'm confused. Its seems like I am feeling some sort of anger and sadness towards the two of my best friends , but they didn't do anything wrong, did they? I don't understand--

"Ash? Are you okay?" a voice  interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked as I looked at Bonnie.

"Your knuckles are turning white..." I looked a my hand not knowing that I have formed it into a fist. I  took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Sorry about that, I  was just...thinking."

"Yeah right, because I swear I saw you glaring at Clemont like th--." I  covered her  mouth while putting my index finger to my lips, telling her to shush.

"Look Bonnie I don't know why I'm feeling like this but I do." I whispered and with that I took my hand off her mouth.

Bonnie looked at me with a  smirk as she stood up and crossed her arms.

"So, what is this feeling you're talking about, eh?" She put her hands on her hips and neared towards me, which in return leaned farther away from her.

"W-w-well its complicated." I sweat dropped.

"Come on Ash, don't  be like that, I'm trying to help you!" Bonnie said with a pout.

"Fine, well...It's just...um..." I rambled.

"I-I-I kinda feel some kind of--"

"Hey guys! the snacks are ready!" Serena called out to us, saving me from my doom.

Thank Arceus Serena, you really are an angel.

"Coming!"  I yelled while running directly to the two of them.

"This is  conversation is not over Ash!" Bonnie said as she arrived at the table after me, panting.

So hello again fellow Amourshippers! Was this chapter okay? If It didn't reach your expectations then feel free to message me! I would love some new ideas!

I didn't really plan this chapter out, the idea of Ash being jealous just popped on my mind so that was  what I did. WILL THERE BE A RIVALRY AGAINST ASH AND CLEMONT? WHO KNOWS XD.

I'll update next week or so.

word count(without author's note): 717