9

Nothing else to say here ;-; go on.

Shoutout: mollygarmaularmau101
&  to lunerian for giving me a really interesting plot for the story.

Ash

I banged my head continuously on the tree.

'Great.'

'You messed it up now Ketchum.'

'That was a really good move.'

My subconcious says repeatedly while doing so.

"They should be her-- A-ash?" The familiar voice of a certain blond haired innovator called out.

"Please end me now." I pleaded.

"H-hey now, uhm... s-stop banging your head! It's hurting you!"

"Nothing hurts more than what I'm feeling right now." I replied to him, hoping that he knows that I am not referring to the pain in my head but in my chest.
______________________
________________
___________________________
Clemont

Is this the mess that I keep getting dragged into?

"Now, listen to me Ash. You are going to come to your senses, and find Serena-"

"Wait, how do you know its was about-"

"Shh! Don't question me now, you are going to regret not doing it sooner! Now I want you to find Serena and tell her how you feel. Both of you are confused but that's okay, because that dizzy spell will wear off and you'll find yourself in the position you wanted to be." I told him, letting my heart out. He glanced at me and smiled lightly.

"Thanks, Clemont I owe you one." He said fist bumping me.

"Don't mention it. Now go, shoo! Get yo girl back!" I shouted out the last sentence with a weird accent as he ran away.

"So... How did it go?" Bonnie approaced me from behind. I smiled closing my eyes.

"There was a bit of miscommunication, but they'll be fine." I said resting my arms behing my head.

"We've done enough, It's up to them now."

"Oh thank Arceus! I knew paying that girl to switch the party invites with Miette was a good thing!"

"Wait, you did what?!" I looked at her, my specks dropping to my chin.

"What?" My sister said innocently.

________________________
_______________
___________________

"Serena!"

"Ash!"

We both ran towards each other for a big embrace.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that." I whispered while hugging the other person tightly.

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't think about what I was doing." We pulled away but held each other tightly. We wiped each other's tears away and laughed at how stupid we probably looked like to the bystanders.

They would have probably think that we were lovers or something.

But hey, I mean we kinda' are?

We looked at the starry sky above us in a comforting silence. We didn't even notice, that the day was finally coming to an end.

"You know what?" One of us broke the silence.

We looked at each other.

"I have experienced a lot of things and emotions but I have never felt like this before...and I love it. I love the way you make my heart race when I'm near you and I when you smile I feel so alive! I love it...I love everything that you make me feel... I love...you and I am so happy that you fixed me." I smiled brightly.

"I don't know if you know this but, you have also fixed me too without even noticing and you have continued to fix me, enhance me even, and that's what I also love about you. Sometimes things get tough but most of the time, we bring the good out of each other." The other smiled.

"So can we continue to fix each other then?"

"I'm glad to fix you anytime."

end
__________________________
_________________
_______________________

OH MY GOSH I KNOW RIGHT ITS OVER AAAHH

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHOM HAVE SUPPORTED THIS AND I KNOW THAT ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE UPDATED IT AND ITS OVER WHAT.

BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU ALL A LOVELY ENDING (and I wanted to improve my writing skills a bit agh)

I'll be editing this in a bit. each chapter should be about 700-1000 words more or less, I'll be taking off all the author's notes in the previous chapters (or maybe I won't and just stick them after the chapter oops)

but yeah.

TO BE HONEST I DIDN'T INTEND THIS TO BE A FULL STORY IT WAS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE A ONE-SHOT/DRABBLE BECAUSE I KNEW THAT IF I MADE IT INTO A FULL STORY, IT WOULDN'T BE COMPLETED. BUT HERE WE ARE NOW, A COMPLETE STORY WHAT.

-Kaye (my irl name lol)