7

Shoutout to mah boi: Bluejack222 eyy chris!

Serena

It was now the crack of dawn and here I am thinking about the crazy things that happened yesterday... and Ash wasn't like himself...

"Uh...I guess I lost my appetite, sorry. I'm going to sleep now goodnight." Those were his exact words before heading inside his and Clemont's tent.

I crawled out of the tent slowly, without waking Bonnie up. Once I was out, I brought out Braixen and decided to stroll around for a little bit.

"Brai...xen?" My very first pokemon wondered. As if she could sense what was troubling me.

"Don't worry about me now, I'm fine." I told her as I stopped walking. We both sat down on the grass. Looking over the horizon.

"I just, don't know why he's acting like that." I slumped my shoulders.

"It's not like him to skip a meal... He never skips a meal..." I felt a paw on my shoulder.

"Braixen brai..."

"You're right...I shouldn't be that worried... he must have been tired from training. " I said. Watching the sunrise.

"Alright, lets go back. They must be waiting for us. " I giggled. Walking back to the camp with her.

___________________
_______________

"Serena, you're back! And with Braixen too!" Bonnie greeted the both of us.

"Morning!" I replied.

"Oh hey Serena! Let's all pack up so that we can go to Snowbelle. Its only an hour away. So we can check a room at the Pokemon Center." Clemont said while adjusting his glasses.

I smiled at him.

"Wait where's Ash?" I asked.

"Oh hey! I'm right here!" The raven haired boy said with an uneasy smile. To say that it was genuine was a complete lie. Either way, I decided to ignore it and helped pack the things we needed and headed towards the city.

_________________
________

"So, are you ready to battle Wulfric Ash?" I asked. He nodded at me his face showing of determination.

"I was born ready."

and all that was dumped to waste.

Greninja and Ash suffered minor injuries during the battle since the bond happened. Right now, those eyes full of life...gone.

There has got to be something that is bothering him and I'm pretty sure its not from all the training that he was doing. And I'm going to find out what it is...

"Hey Ash? What's wrong? I confronted him. He has got to tell me.

"Why do you think something is wrong? I'm fine."

"Are you completely fine?"

"Of course." This answer made me rage.

"No you're not, can you tell me what's the matter?"

"Yes I am, and there is nothing to worry about."

"Stop lying! I can see it in your eyes and something is not right! Don't you trust me?!"

"I didn't say that I didn't trust you! I'm just tired of everything alright!?"

"What happened to the boy who 'Never gives up until the very end?!"

"He is gone, okay?!He is not coming back!" He yelled at me. I took a step away in shock

He never yells at me? Ash never yells at me. No. This monster ism't the Ash I know.

"W-who are you?! And what have you done to the Ash that I once knew?!" I yelled in anger as I threw snowballs at him until it hit his face.

After doing so, I ran away from him.

He's such an idiot! All I want to do is to help him and neglects my efforts in doing so!

I kept on running until I hit someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going you frea--Serena?" I looked up to see the bluenette who bumped into me.

"M-miette?"

_______________
__________

WELL. I GUESS THIS WAS MUCH LONGER THAN THE OTHERS BUT STILL SHORT THOUGH... I GOT MY INSPIRATION BACK BUT I STILL NEED TO DO SOME HOMEWORK FROM SCHOOL... UGHHHHHJ

word count w/ an: 601