ch. 7 - DJ's Got Us Fallin' In Love

DJ's Got Us Fallin' In Love by Usher
" 'Cause baby tonight, the DJ's got us fallin' in love again… "

Harry didn't know how he got here, exactly.  All he knew was that Louis had practically dragged him out of the park as soon as they had heard the scream from that little girl.  There had been a few weird looks, as if they actually knew who him and Louis were, but after that it was pretty much a blur for him.  They had packed their things up, signing out of the hotel room, and taken off in their car to head off towards Switzerland.  It was a long car ride, 6 hours to be exact, and they only stopped once to get something to eat for dinner and to take a bathroom break.  Although the car ride was tense and barely either one of them spoke, they were both aware of the fact that this was bad.  The girl was young though, and Harry supposed that they could only hope and pray that she didn't tell everyone where they were.  And that they were kissing because no.  That would not be good, and yeah management would probably be able to brush it off, but that still wouldn't be good for the rest of the boys.

"I can't believe that she bloody saw and recognized us."  Louis muttered under his breath when they finally passed through the border into Switzerland.  He ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head stupidly to himself as he did so and exhaling slowly as he leaned back into the leather seat of the Range Rover.

"It was bound to happen, Lou."  Harry replied simply, glancing out the window and furrowing his eyebrows together into a small frown.

"I know, but still.  It sort of bloody sucks, don't you think?  I really liked Paris."

"I know."  The curly-haired boy smiled slightly, his lips twitching, before he was shifting a bit on the spot to turn and face Louis with raised, expectant eyebrows.  "I think it was- like.  The kiss?  Like.  Do you know what I mena?"

"I have no idea what you're on about, H."  Louis snorted.

"Like.  I don't know.  I'm still scared to be with you, you know?  But.  I do still love you, Lou.  I just- yeah.  I'm scared."  Harry mumbled sheepishly, averting his gaze back down to the ground and drawing in a deep breath to steady himself.

"Harry.  You saved me from myself when nobody else would.  No matter how fuckin' cliche that sounds, it's true.  You saved me and I repayed you by cheating on you in the room next door.  That's- fuck.  I will never regret something more in my life more thna I regret doing that to you."  Louis croaked, blinking a couple of times rapidly and swallowing back the growing lump at the back of his throat.  "I still love you.  Even when I was with Eleanor, I still loved you.  Eleanor was the easy way, and you know me.  I hate the hard way and like… she was just there, I guess."  He confessed, slumping his shoulders a bit in defeat.  "I'm so sorry that I did that to you, Harry."  He murmured softly.

"Lou…" Harry trailed off softly, tearing his gaze away from the boy and swallowing thickly again.  "I don't know what to say."  He admitted, chewing on his bottom lip anxiously.

"Then just- would you give me another chance, Harry?"  Louis breathed out, reaching out tentatively to brush their fingers together and link them into one another's.

"I don't…" Harry hesitated, glancing down at their hands and the way that they were intertwined with one another.  "Are you- you want this?"  He asked.

"I've never wanted anything more."

Drawing in a sharp breath, Harry tore his gaze away from Louis again and instead turned to face the window with a blank expression plastered across his facial features.  He really didn't know how on earth he was supposed to reply to that, because he wanted it too.  But he was still scared, and he couldn't get the image of Louis fucking somebody else out of his head.  It was basically torturous.