Chapter 1

According to the Meng Liu Yue from the previous life, the person in front of her right now is the 4th daughter of their family, Meng Xiao Xue. Liu Yue smiled coldly in her heart, Xiao Xue always acted sweetly and gently in front of people, but only showed her ugly side to her. No matter, Xiao Xue is still a concubine's daughter, knowing Liu Yue's ways from being a mercenary, she will definitely make Xiao Xue suffer in revenge for the previous owner of the body.

Liu Yue smiled, "How are you, fourth sister?" Liu Yue was secretly surprised, her voice sounded melodic and kind, unlike her sarcastic voice from when she was Sasha. If she remembers correctly, Xiao Xue had pushed her into the lake a few days ago, because Liu Yue was blocking her way when she was taking a stroll. Liu Yue smiled coldly, glaring at Xiao Xue. Xiao Xue felt a strange feeling from her eldest sister, maybe fear... no rather, surprised that her sister that had no opinions against her were able to look at her that way. 

Liu Yue knew that she would avenge the former body, because if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't be here right now. In other words, she should also pay back her fourth sister, a thousandfold. 

Xiao Xue shivered, but shook it off, "Eldest sister, now you know what you shouldn't do when I take a stroll now, right?" Liu Yue sneered, "If I remember correctly, fourth sister, this is my courtyard isn't it? Furthermore, there were plenty of people to witness what happened a few days ago, right?" Xiao Xue felt a cold sweat down her back. That's right, her eldest sister from before never had this intimidating aura around her. 

Xiao Xue grunted as she turned her back, "I won't follow this case any further, but eldest sister still has to be careful to not fall in the lake again." Walking to the entrance, she stopped as she looked back to her eldest sister, smirking, as if she is telling her that Liu Yue will never be as powerful as she is. 

Liu Yue ignored her younger sister's arrogant face. In her memories, apparently, her father loves to mess around a lot; there were many siblings, but the only significant ones according to the former Liu Yue's memories are 2nd brother, 4th sister, 5th sister, and 9th sister. Third brother died when he was a few months old, so no one really remembers him, only her father was quite sad since he just lost an heir. 

The maid returned, carrying a fancy mirror with carvings of a fairy. Liu Yue smiled in appreciation and the maid left the room along with everyone else. She looked at the mirror and gasped. This face... looks so similar to the face Sasha had in the previous life. The only difference is the fact that the tanned skin tone is replaced by a smooth, jade-white skin, free of blemishes. Liu Yue scoffed, if this was the 21st century, her job as a mercenary would be more efficient. Unfortunately for that era, girls with tans are considered whores... those assholes. Liu Yue examined her face more. The small, palm-sized face possessed her strong violet eyes, one of the few things that Liu Yue actually inherent from her previous life. The biggest change next to her complexion would be her hair. Instead of her brown wavy hair from the 21st century, it was replaced with long, smooth,jet-black hair that went to her ankles. No matter how you see it, that is a freakishly long amount of hair, no matter what era this is. 

A cheerful knock sounded at the wooden door. "Eldest sister, may I come in?" According to the previous owner, this voice belonged to the 9th young miss of the Tigress family, Meng Qing Qing. Unlike the 4th and 5th young miss, the 9th young miss was the actual one who did not abuse Liu Yue, making her think higher of this family, well only her ninth sister. "Qing Qing." Liu Yue said to give permission for the 9th young miss to come in. The door slightly opened. The little girl, Qing Qing was only 12 years old, 4 years younger than the eldest miss. Qing Qing, despite being only 12 years old, had a great figure for her age, as the twin peaks already started to grow. Qing Qing, like Liu Yue had jet-black hair, however was wavy and only up to the waist. 

Qing Qing smiled and sat down, "Eldest sister. Thank goodness you are fine. When I heard that Big Sister Xue had pushed you in the lake, I immediately rushed over." Liu Yue smiled and could not resist patting the little girl's head. "Thank you, ninth sister. Apologies that I had taken your time." Qing Qing was a bit shocked. Her older sister use to talk poorly about those who wronged her. And today she was pushed into a lake, how could she not talk about it, it was weird. Not only that, the timid look from Liu Yue disappeared, instead replaced by a strong, resolute look. 

Qing Qing remembered what her mother told her: "Be close to the eldest young miss, and when she gets close to you, she ought to have some flaws, use them to climb up. Don't worry, your eldest sister is only a stepping stone for you." Qing Qing had hidden a bit of impatience and malicious look in her eyes. However, this did not escape Liu Yue. She quietly hmphed. The original body is quite pitiful, did not even notice this little girl trying to take advantage of her. Unfortunately for the family, the current Liu Yue was not the old one. She used to the the 21st century's best mercenary, the black rose, Sasha.

And she is going to pay back to those who abused her before. A cold glint appeared in Liu Yue's eyes. In her eyes, the 9th miss is not even worth it to mention, not less to hide from. Hmph... 

Thank you, for voting for me! I hope you like this chapter as well... hehehe... i wonder what our protagonist will do~ Follow me to get notified when I next update, 'kay? Hope! XOX- Remi