Chapter 5

Have you all tried to guess who it was?? Well, it's no brain teaser, so here's chapter 5

"You?!" Ting Feng gaped as Zhen Sheng smiles. "I guess, my little Moon is here to come see me." (A/N: the Yue in Meng Liu Yue means moon) He was sitting down, with his right elbow on the table, and his chin rested on his hand. Liu Yue laughed, then her expression turned cold, "You sicko."

"I would gladly be a sicko for you, my darling." 

Liu Yue frowned even more, "How could there be such a shameless guy?" She thought silently. "Who is your darling? I'm here for something else." 

"Oh?"

Liu Yue pointed to Ting Feng, "You! Stop this idiotic man from visiting a chaste woman's room at night!" Ting Feng gaped, he was almost killed by this man, how can he (T. Feng) stop him (Z. Sheng) from doing something he is so dead set on? It's like asking him to turn this girl into an immortal. 

Zhen Sheng was quite a distance away from Liu Yue, but she could clearly hear him muttering, "With my help, I won't be going to a chaste woman's room anymore." Liu Yue knew instantly what he meant and blushed to her neck. "Do you believe that this lady will kill you right now?"

Ting Feng put a handout and yelled out, "Stop! I don't want to see a couple flirting right now."

Though, he is quickly ignored. Liu Yue then inquired, "How did you know where I live? A stalker?" Zhen Sheng chuckled lightly, "How about this, we make a bet?" 

Liu Yue's ears perked up, forgetting the question she asked before, "What kind of a bet?" 

"Simple, the Scholar festival is soon, and of course, every year the scholars test their knowledge." Zhen Sheng glanced at Liu Yue who indifferently asked, "So?"

Zhen Sheng smirked and said, "Why not bet on that?" 

Liu Yue scoffed and said, "Why would you ask a girl something so simple?"

This was when Ting Feng interfered, "No, there is something else than testing knowledge isn't it?" Liu Yue stared at the male while he continued, "The Li (plum: 李) family is searching for three scholars, the details, regular people don't know."

Liu Yue glanced at her nails, saying, "So, what are the details?"

Zhen Sheng stared intimately towards Liu Yue. Looking close into details, that is the person he had chosen.

"They are going into an ancient ruin site, and need scholars to decipher some words, most likely." 

Liu Yue slowly walked towards Zhen Sheng as Ting Feng explained the details. Though she does not seem like she is paying any attention towards what he is saying, Ting Feng knows that she is listening. Liu Yue sat on Zhen Sheng's left leg, her legs on top of each other, and her arms wrapped around Zhen Sheng, "So basically, you want me to win, and see who can decipher the ruins, right?" Her voice is flirtatious, like she is a seductress.

Zhen Sheng's heart skipped a beat at this beautiful lady in front of him. He could see that the curves in her body are full and skinny in the right places. His breath quickened slightly. But his voice is still sturdy as he said huskily, "Too bad, little Moon, very close." His left arm wrapped around her waist. Liu Yue frowned but waited for the man to finish speaking. 

"The Li Family are keen. Those old rats are... very witty and cautious. They realized that something special is in there."

Liu Yue whacked Zhen Sheng's arm and got up. She smiled, "Assuming you are correct, you want to bet who gets the treasure first? And assuming that I am correct, what do we bet?"