Chapter 6

"Second young master." Yang Yang greeted as she bowed. This person is the Second child of Meng Lue Bao, Meng Shan Yuan. Shan Yuan is known by many families and is the classic douchebag of their family. He who goes to gamble and indulge in women might be the downfall of their family one day as he is the heir to the family. 

"Mm. Yang Yang, what did you find?" Shan Yuan was the one who had sent this buxom female to investigate his eldest sister, whom has been acting weirdly these days. 

He used to not be able to hear about this sister for weeks, and he would often forget that he even had a sister. He had purchased Yang Yang from a brothel before she was put up for sale, therefore she is the perfect spy. 

"Yang Yang reports that Eldest Miss is studying." Shan Yuan was surprised for a while and nodded to let Yang Yang continue. "Yang Yang assumes that miss is going to the scholar fair, which is a month away."

Shan Yuan nodded, yes. This can happen. The scholar fair is the only kind where both men and women can participate in. 

"Good job, Yang Yang. Continue investigating." Then he walked away.

As for his eldest sister, he really didn't care as long as she didn't get in his plans.

 。。。。。

Liu Yue looked up from her book. It has been the fifth day since she had met Yang Yang. The large stack of books lowered by a large margin. Not only that, but she had found relatively important information. 

Here, on the Wei Long continent actually consists of people practicing martial arts, however, the criteria of actually practicing is difficult, so there are not a lot of people practicing. The most on the continent is around in the hundreds. The hundreds... is not a large number when comparing to the millions of mortals. However, though there are not a lot of people practicing it does not mean that their country lacks any cultivation methods. In fact, the Tigress family actually has many cultivation methods.

From one of the books, which is actually a history of the former Liu Yue's family. From there, current Liu Yue is able to find out that the reason why the Tigress family is called so is because of their glorious days of when the family had produced tens of martial artists. Unfortunately, as the generations increased, the martial artists also decreased. Liu Yue's maternal family is also called the Dome family, which also produced many martial artists. 

Tigress... specializes in attacks while the Dome family specializes in defenses. 

Liu Yue smiled. Knowing this, she can easily detach herself from this family. Seeing the family, except for her precious maid, sickens her.

Liu Yue put down the book about her history, but picked up another book about starting your cultivation. 

The beginning stage is relatively easy to start, but most people in the continent give up after the second stage. 

Essence- Foundation- Core- Nascent Soul- Demigod- Ascension.

You only need to pick out a cultivation method when you reach foundation level. And in each level, there are four sub-levels. For example, Early Essence, Mid Essence, Late Essence, and then Peak Essence. 

This sounds simple, but is actually difficult in increasing your strength. Your body can only take in a small amount of spiritual power, which fuels your attacks and strength, etc. Liu Yue didn't mind the painful experiences, she had enough of those, perhaps, the reason she had reincarnated is for this specific reason? 

The book had said that those who have potential in martial arts are able to sense the spiritual power when they meditate, even though the meditating process may take long.