e l e v e n

February 24th, 2015 | 3:03am what does it feel like to feel? what are emotions? what's happening to me? is there a future for me, at all? what was the point of university, blowing all those thousands of dollars on a degree i'm not even using? what am i worth? what is my life?

what is life?

*

Itachi sat by himself one day, alone at a lookout point after a gruelling day at work. He had texted Yuki to let her know of his lateness home - just going to be stuck at work for another hour or so, I'll text you when I leave- leaving out his full whereabouts because he knew she'd be worried sick for him.

With him, was [Name]'s 2015 journal, which he was close to finishing. The entries were becoming shorter, more regular, and more erratic.

feb 27th i feel sick to my stomach, these pills are wreaking havoc on my body

feb 28th ughhhhhhhhhh

feb 29 ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i still feel like shit

march 2 hahahaha i just realised there was no feb 29th this year lol that's next year. what a year that'll be to be alive.

march 7th do you believe in a heaven? do you believe in someone watching over you, from somewhere else? do you believe in that kind of stuff? look at where my life's gotten me lol i'm questioning a fucking diary

The days leading up to the 20th of March were full of diary entries like this, a silver of what [Name] used to be: playful, fun, and witty. And for a second there, Itachi felt at peace; for a second there, he thought [Name] had gotten over her problems, as she started recording less about her struggles and more about philosophical, nonsensical ideas.

march 19 i can't even remember what i had for breakfast lmao how did i survive four years at university LOL

march 20 really wish i had a pet

However, her pleasant to read entries soon stopped at the 21st.

march 21 my invite came in the mail today. lord knows, i have never cried so hard in my life.

From the 21st of March onwards, [Name]'s diary entries grew significantly longer.