Another Encounter

During the time of Bills trial Dipper and Mabel where going through Gravity Falls one last time before they boarded the bus that was scheduled to leave for California in an hours time.
"Man I'm gonna miss this place." Dipper said waving to a few people.
"Yep, but we have another adventure to look forward to back home." Mabel replied.
"Mhmm Highschool." Dipper replied.
After a few more minutes of nostalgia as they made there way in the forest that they've come so attached to.
"Hey bro bro look!" Mabel said running ahead.
"Mabel wait up!" Dipper called chasing behind.
They soon came to a clearing. "Isn't this the place where Gideon first summoned the Doritos." Dipper couldn't help but laugh at the nickname for Bill.
"I guess your right, you can still just make out the summoning circle that was scorched into the ground." Dipper knelt town and traced part of the circle.
Suddenly a large blinding light flashed from the circle. Both Mabel and Dipper has to cover their eyes from the light.
Once the light faded a boy that looked about 14 laid on the grass, he had blond hair with black tips and he was wearing a yellow sweater. It was as if he was laying almost lifeless.
"D-dip what just happened." Mabel said in shock.
"I don't know Mabel." Dipper said as he grabbed the merest thing that he could use as a weapon which was just a stick.
"Ugh." The form groaned as he tried to sit up.
Going in front of Mabel protectively Dipper tried to look menacing but failed.
"P-Pinetree?" The boy spoke as he got a better look at the twins.
There was only one person, or demon, that called Dipper that.
"Bill?" Dipper said shocked at how the demon looked, once he got a front view of Bill he could
See a few tattoos of ciphers and markings that weren't covered by his clothing.
"The one and only." The demon replied smirking.
"What does Bill want now? We already stopped his weirdness thing." Mabel asked in a low whisper.
"How should I know." Dipper replied back.
"So I'm assuming you didn't get the memo, huh Pinetree."
"Memo? What are you talking about."
"From now on I'm what most demons would call a 'guardian'. And what would you know, that big baby assigned me to be your guardian Pinetree." Bill replied still smirking although on the inside he was fuming with anger, how could he be assigned to the very child that ruined his plans. But if he wanted his powers back he had to at least try to get along with the kid.
Meanwhile Dipper was in shock. Like he would even want Bill around him to do whatever the heck a 'guardian' does, not that he actually believed Bill in the first place.
"Wait, does that mean you'll be like dips servant or something!" Mabel asked a little to excited.
"In a way I guess," Bill replied. "But I won't be doing any chores for either of you, I'm only supposed to spend sometime here so I can get my powers back."
"Wait your powerless?" Dipper asked curious.
"Yes thanks to you, that little mind gun stunt erased all my powers and caused my weirdpocalypse to reverse." Bill replied annoyed.
"Why do you get your powers back if you spend time here?"
"I have to spend time with you Pinetree that's all. Now what is this twenty questions, besides I'm sure you can ask me these things on the bus during the long drive to California." Bill said standing up, he was just a tad taller then dipper.
"Oh yeah! Let's go where going to miss the bus at this rate." Mabel said grabbing dippers arm and running.
Bill watched as the two disappeared behind some trees.
Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a note left by time baby.

Cipher if you neglect you duties as this humans guardian you will never be allowed you powers back and we shall keep you in this form. Oh and remember the most important duty of a guardian is to bond with the one your protecting, If you fail to do this you can kiss your powers goodbye.

Time Baby-

P.s. Like the form, I thought it would help you bond better with the child.

Bill shoved the note back in his pocket.
"Well this should be interesting huh Pinetree." Bill said as he walked towards the bus station.