Facts and Fights

"You've got to be kidding me."
Of course this had to happen on my first day, of course It had to be bills fault.
Yep you heard me Bill and I got sent to the principals office, how you ask, well I'd be happy to tell you. He managed to traumatize two students and had the nerve to punch ones face in. I have to admit they deserved it but it was Bills action, why did I have to be the one to visit the principle as well?
I just knew somethings like this would happen but no~ bill said he'd 'behave'
Yeah, right.
_______________________________
(Earlier that day)
"Do you have to join us for school."
"Yes actually, I hate the idea but I'm stuck with you meat sacks till this deal blows off."
"Come on dip it maybe fun to have Bill come along, besides its not like it would kill anyone...right?"
Bill laughed in response which didn't help my concerns at all.
"Listen kid I have no intent on killing anyone...yet."
'Great just what we need.' I thought sarcastically.
''I heard that Pinetree.'
Looking over at Bill I noticed he was looking at me with that smug smile of his.
'I hate you.' He sure has the nerve to go into my mind...
"I love you two." He replied sarcastically although for some reason my chest fluttered.
Shaking off the feeling the bus finally arrived.
We all got on the bus and thank god Bill didn't sit next to us.
The bus ride was pretty normal considered Bill was to interested In watching the sidewalks and houses then talking to Mabel and I, well that was until some girl sat next to him.
Since they sat next to us I could hear the girl was trying to make friends, little does she know she's talking to a evil demon triangle.
"H-hey I haven't seen you around here, are you new?"
Bill didn't respond in his normal sarcastic way, I wonder why.
------------------------------------------------
'Why is this meat sack talking to me can't they see I'm busy.'
"S-sorry if I'm bothering you its just I really like your hair, we don't see a lot of multi colors around hear."
'Of course this human would be interested in that' rolling my eyes I continued to scan the area, I need to know the layout of this town if I'm gonna take over it...
"Oh sorry I should introduce myself, I'm Sadie."
'I don't care.'
"Bill."
"So you can speak." She said chuckling.
"Yes, I can speak many languages even some I'm sure you've never heard of."
"Woah that's awesome! Can you speak Spanish? Italian? Greek?"
"For one Spanish and Italian are pretty much the same language give or take a few words, and Greek is a yes as well." I replied not taking my eyes off the passing scenery.
"Woah that's really awesome."
'Maybe now they'll shut up.'
"So where are you from?"
Glancing towards the girl I noticed dipper watching from the corner of my eye.
"Well I came from an alternate dimension full of horrible demons and all your worst nightmares." I saw dipper tense up, guess he didn't expect me to be so honest with this stranger. She chuckled in response "that sounds pretty crazy, but really where are you from."
Before I could speak dipper intruded on our conversation.
"Bill here is from Gravity falls Oregon."
'Good maybe she'll talk to dipper now.' Glancing back out of the window I noticed we where getting close to the school. This one was sure larger then the one In Gravity falls and definitely had more kids, although the building itself seemed pretty...Unkept.
------------------------------------------
Once we got off the bus I told Mabel to find her friends while I figure out what bills plan is.
"So Bill are you going to follow me all day or what."
"Probably not, following you means I'll have to listen to all those boring lectures I already know about so I'll probably hang out in the cafeteria or someplace no one will interact with me. Although now that I think about it...um nevermind."
"Fine do what you want but stay out of trouble I don't want you ruining this for me."
"Relax Pinetree you won't even know I'm here."
"Okay fine. Oh and by the way don't read my mind again!"
"Not making any promises."
"Bill!"
"Heh okay fine no more mind reading." I couldn't tell if he was bluffing but not much I can do to stop him anyways.
So that's where I left him, class was pretty boring full of syllables reviews and class rules,
The real event was during lunch.
Taking the food tray I made my way to the line in the middle of two seniors who must have been football jocks considering there height, muscles and attitudes. I was so close to entering my new lunch number when low and behold a football flew across the lunch room and caused my lunch to fly on to the jock in front of me.
"Hey!" I could feel my heart beat out of my chest as he turned around furious.
"I-I'm s-sorry." My voice failed me as I fell into a stuttering mess.
His buddy behind me cut off my only escape route as I was lifted off the floor by my shirt.
"Hey punks put him down." I knew that voice, glancing down I saw Bill. Now you've got to understand Bill Isn't the tallest person in fact he's pretty short considering he was an all powerful demon so it was kinda funny seeing this short kid challenge these jocks.
"What did you call us." They dropped me on the floor and I got the heck out of watching from a distance my heart still pounding out of my chest.
"Do I need to repeat myself? Oh right I forgot teens like you are pretty uneducated, I'll try and dumb it down to your level."
Even from a distance I knew those two boys where fuming.
"You little b-"
"I'd be careful if I where you, you have no idea what I could do."
'No kidding.' I thought thinking back to Weirdmaggedon.
--------------------------------------------

'You boys should learn to pick your fights.' Smirking I knew this little message will sure make them pee there pants.
"H-how-"
"I can do things, horrible things to you, your family, oh and your pet dog, snickers was it?"
They both paled instantly and there faces pure shock.
"Don't mess with Dipper Pines Ever again or you'll have hell to pay."
'Know for the icing on the cake~' blinking once I turned my pupils red which in turn made one nearly loose his breakfast and the other nearly pass out, man I miss this sense of power.
"What's wrong you two? I just gave you some advice." I asked innocently my eyes turning back to normal and the whole lunch room turned to the two boys waiting for there response.
"M-monster!" One crooked out weakly.
"So I'm a monster now? Well alright then." Clenching my hand into a fist I punched him right in his nose, the all to familiar sound of cracking and blood alerted it's most likely broken. Why I did it, I don't know it just felt right, besides he almost did the same thing to dipper so karma I guess.
Turning away from them I walked over to dipper, he was a bit taken back by the display.
'Okay Pinetree they shouldn't bother you anymore.'
'Great thanks.' I thought sarcastically.
'Your welcome.'

Later on of course those boys called out Bill and I to the nurse when she asked what happened to the ones nose, and of course we were sent to the principals office, yes we had the call home and write an apology letter, yes I had to write it since Bill refused to apologize. And after school I was grounded.....
Talk about a normal first day of high school.....