Home

RECAP:
"Okay, what's your plan for if you get your powers back."
'Maybe he's a little to perceptive for his own good.'
------------------------------------------------------
"Well I don't know it's all the matter of IF I do get my powers back, once I do I'll be sure that your the first person to know." I smirked leaning on the back of the hard seat.
After that the bus ride was unbearably boring, shooting star just pet her pig while Dipper just stared at some piece of paper and soon they both fell asleep. Soon my body gave out on me and I fell into the void of sleep to, 'stupid weak form.'
After what seemed to be a few hours the bus jerked to a stop.
"Alright kids where here." The bus driver announced. As they both grabbed their stuff I waited for them to get off before following behind, once we did get off we where greeted by two humans I suspected to be their parents.
"Mom dad!" Mabel called out to them embarrassing them in a hug.
"Don't try anything Bill." Dipper said quietly.
"Don't worry Pinetree, it's not like I can do anything."
Dipper contemplated my words for only a few seconds before following his sisters lead and greeting his parents.
After what seemed like eternity of reunion their parents suggested heading back home.
I watched as dipper turned to me then back to them a very nervous expression plastered on his face.
"Dipper is something wrong?" His father asked.
Before he could respond I walked over.
"I may have lost my powers but time baby did grant me the ability to only be seen by you, or people that I allow to see. And your parents aren't one of those people." I smirked.
"Oh um..nevermind dad it's nothing just a little tired."
"But Dip you slept pretty much all the way here." Mabel called out much to his brothers embaressment.
"She's right you now." I added.
"Mabel leave your brother alone you both where on that bus for a few hours." Their mother added.
After some more less interesting conversation they finally where going to their home.
Once the parents where out of hearing range Dipper turned to me.
"Okay so how's this going to work, my parents would flip if they found you, and plus I have school starting in a few weeks."
"Well I'm sure I'll come up with something for the school situation but In the meantime I plan to stay with you at your house." Not giving him the chance to retort I walked over to the car and slid in the middle of the backseat next to Mabel. Dipper ran over as well and hesitantly say next to me.
The car ride was another extremely awkward situation since I couldn't talk without giving myself away, plus dipper kept trying to move away from me and closer to the window in this really small car, And let's not even get started on the music.
The house however was a different story, it was two stories and had a fairy large front yard.
Once the car came to a stop Dipper and Mabel both ran out of the car.
"We're home!" Mabel called out happily seeming to forget I was here all together.
Getting out of the car myself I looked up at the house I'll be staying at for who knows how long. I was to busy looking at the scene that I didn't notice the dad carrying the bags, unfortunately since he couldn't see me he ran right into me. The force was enough to take me off my feet. This physical contact also allowed him to see me, just great...
"Oh sorry I didn't see you their."
"It's fine." I said as I got up and brushed some dirt.
I looked over to dipper who saw the whole ordeal. Suddenly he ran over and stood In front of me.
"Okay so dad this is um..Bill. He um.." Dipper was obviously at a lost of words.
"I just moved into the neighborhood from gravity falls and pinet- I mean Dipper, had suggested I go with them that way I'll be already familiar with the area by the time my parents show up. Not to mention I'll be able to start school here at the appropriate time." I replied in the most casual way.
"I see, do you have a place to stay."
"I do thanks. Well I should get going." I said which seemed to surprise dipper a bit.
I turned and walked down the side walk.
-------------------------------------------------
He's actually leaving, What?
"That was nice you invited him but you really should have asked us first, we could have suggested he stay with us." My dad suggested before going back to helping Mabel and I with our bags.
"Sorry well do that next time."
"Next time?"
"I mean- if something like this happens again."
"Right."
Deciding to go check out the house and see what's changed I walked inside. Although I couldn't stop thinking about what bill was gonna do, hopefully not start another apocalypse...
Entering my room I was greeted with an all too familiar face.
"Hey Pinetree, miss me." Bill asked sitting on my bed."
"Not in your dreams Bill."
"So Pinetree I know we both don't enjoy this 'guardian' thing I was assigned but if we don't do this I'll be forced to stay with you until you die and I know we both don't want that."
"Wait what!"
"You heard me, I'll be stuck with you forever if I don't get my powers back."
"Fine okay, but I really don't get what you have to do."
"Well I have to make this sort of bond with you and over time that bond will grow, during that proses my powers will slowly return."
"And what about me."
" I have to make sure you don't get hurt or anything, thus the term 'guardian'. Although I really don't get why since this isn't the dark ages where demons and monsters came and killed people."
"That's rather ironic considering you're a demon."
Bill just shrugged and plopped into the bed.
This is just a day full of awkward situations isn't it....

_____________________________
Here it is, sorry it's taken so long I've had a really bad case of writers block.
Plus school finals where a pain but now I'm out of school so expect more chapters soon in the future