School

"Books, pencils, pens, paper, calculator-" I said as I checked each box on my list.
"Pinetree what are you doing." Bill asked obviously annoyed at my lack of attention.
"I'm making sure I have everything for tomorrow." Placing the objects into my backpack I continued down the list.
"Right you humans have that 'school' thing, sounds pretty boring if you ask me."
"It can be interesting if you like the subjects although bully's can be a pain."
"Do you get bullied a lot Pinetree?"
"Can you stop with the nickname Bill." I knew I was avoiding the question but Bill didn't need to know.
"Can you stop avoiding the question." I could tell he had a smirk even though I couldn't see him.
"Okay fine yeah I use to get bullied but that was middle school, this is high school."
"School is school Pinetree~"
'I don't know how long I can stand this.'
"Why do you even care Bill it's not like your going to school or anything."
"Actually~"
Turning around quickly I faced Bill who was twirling a pencil between his fingers.
"Wait don't tell me your going to school with me."
'Why am I always the one that gets stuck with Bill. It's like one of Mabel's weird story's!'
"Kinda in the job resume kid, I'm supposed to be your guardian so I have to go everywhere you go. It's honestly a pain but at least no one will see me or anything." Bill replied casually.
"So your just gonna follow me around for the whole year."
"Probably, unless I get my powers sooner your stuck with me."
"Great." I replied sarcastically as I placed the last few items in my bag. Looking at the clock it was 9, I knew Mabel would stay up but I want to get sleep before tomorrow.
"Okay Bill time for you to go downstairs."
"Why."
"Cause I don't want you up here while I sleep."
"You afraid I'll go into your mind or something."
"Actually yes, sure you 'lost' your powers but your still a dream demon."
"Alright fine Pinetree I'll go but don't blame me if something happens."
"Bill you've pretty much lived here for the past few weeks so why are you complaining all of a sudden."
"No reason just bored of sleeping on that uncomfortable thing you call a couch."
"Now that you mention it do you even sleep?"
"Not really but no powers means I need to regenerate energy by other means."
"I wish I still had the journals all this would be a great addition."
"Why don't you just make your own."
"My own what?"
"Journal, I mean you have paper just make your own."
"And you okay with that?"
"Yeah besides maybe this will advance the process of retrieving my powers again."
'Is he actually serious!'
"So you'll tell me information about you?"
"Yeah why not, who knows maybe if this works I'll tell you about somethings I know that not even sixer knows."
'Sixer? Oh ford.'
"No tricks right." Remembering back to what ford told me about Bill being manipulative.
"On normal occasions probably but not with my powers on the line."
"Well okay then, I guess we can start tomorrow or something."
"Yeah okay."
"With all that said get out you still get to sleep on the sofa."
"I'm hurt Pinetree." Bill replied sarcastically as he left the room.
'Tomorrows gonna be some day.'
__________________________
I'm back, and with another update. I finished my hw and I'm now back to updating so expect more soon