Adorable

As far as normal goes Bill has been surprisingly quit lately, i managed to get him to stay the
nights on the couch downstairs although during the day he insists he should stay in my room. He honesty hasn't done anything well...'Bill' like yet and the last few days of summer is coming to an end.
Right now Bill was camped out in my room just laying on the bed reading a detective novel, which he has seemed to get interested in that sort of thing lately. My parents are out and Mabel is over with some of her other friends so it was just me and Bill. I was just flipping through channels when a loud crash and a scream echoed through the house.
"Pinetree!" Bill shouted from upstairs.
Dropping the remote i immediately bolted to my room.
"What is it?!" Barging into the room I noticed Bill was just standing in the middle of the room with a smirk plastered on his face and his hands cupped holding something.
"I found something." He said a bit to innocently.
"Okay then what is it? And what the heck was that crash?"
"Oh the crash was me, I threw that detective book out the window." Glancing at my window I hadn't even realized the glass was shattered.
"Bill what the heck!" Looking at the damage I knew my parents would kill me.
"Relax I found something to help," Turning back around Bill shoved his hands in my face, "see~"
Looking I realized Bill was holding a black widow spider. Automatically I jumped back, spiders creeped me out as it is but a black widow that's a giant nope on the nope scale.
"W-where did you get it."
"Oh it was crawling out from under your bed so I just picked it up relax these spiders are completely harmless."
"Harmless, Bill it's a black widow one of the most poisonous spiders in the whole United States."
"I meant to me. It's harmless to me."
"Just get rid of it okay."
"Fine." Bill started to walk to the door but then he purposely dropped it on the ground, it's eight squirmy legs crawled up right and I swear it had its eyes set on me.
Without thinking I jumped onto Bill thankfully he caught me.
"Geez Pinetree what the heck." Bill stated as he held me bridal style.
"Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!" Being blinded by fear I hadn't even noticed the predicament I was in.
"Fine just calm down." Bill grabbed a nearby book, thankfully one of the heaviest I own, and dropped it on the insect.
"Their it's dead, but you know where's theirs one black widow their bound to be more." I could tell he was just saying this to mess with me but he was right, black widows do hunt individually but theirs bound to be more.
So I forced Bill to find all the spiders he could and kill them, and I refused to let go of him until he did.
"Your so childish Pinetree." Bill stated as he found spider after spider.
"Shut up this is a very good reason to be childish."
"Sure cause little bugs are so scary."
"Their black widows, not normal bugs."
"Heh sure kid."
I didn't even realize the fact Bill was carrying me all through the house right away, it was weird. I don't think I would have questioned it if Mabel hadn't came home a bit early.
"Woah what did I walk in on." She asked smiling grabbing for her camera and snapping a picture.
"Just Pinetree freaking out over little spiders." Bill replied, I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was enjoying this.
"Oh my gosh dipper even after spending time at the mystery shack your still afraid of spiders." Mabel laughed a bit.
"You should have seen him shooting star I swear he almost had a heart attack." Bill replied.
"Shut up." By now all the teasing caused a embarrassing blush to appear which just added fuel to the fire.
"Oh my gosh you guys are so cute." Mabel squealed as she took more pictures.
"You better delete those Mabel."
"Nah Im gonna cherish them forever." She said as she took a few more pictures.
"When your done you should make copies for me." Bill chuckled.
All the teasing and photo taking was put on hold as a spider dropped from the ceiling.
"Where the heck are all these things coming from all of a sudden!" I tightened my grip around Bill so I wouldn't fall on or near It.
"Beats me Pinetree." Bill shrugged as he stepped on it. Something told me Bill knew but just wasn't saying anything.
"See what I was taking about Mabel! Their are Black widows everywhere."
"Aww you guys are so cute, like a married couple." Mabel said lost in her little fantasy world.
"I'm not cute."
"Your right pinetree. Your adorable." Bill said just loud enough for me to hear. My blush darkened a bit.
"What?"