Into the Battlefield

"I don't understand Lestarde, you said he would be here" Ellie spoke with no patience. Lestrade just shrugged his shoulder's he couldn't help that Sherlock was late. Ellie poured herself a cup of coffee trying to calm herself, she was nervous that was all. She couldn't believe what she had to do, she knew she was risking her life to go undercover to find the most wanted man in the world. What she could'nt understand is why Sherlock was sending her? Why is he sending a women to do a man's job? Surely there's more to this job then what Lestarde is telling me. A tall firgure walked in throwing his scarf and coat to the man behind him like a master to his bulter. She knew this had to be the Great Sherlock Holmes and his friend Dr. John Watson. He quickly turned on the computer next to Lestrade not giving any of us a simple hello or anything.

"Rude" Ellie whispered to herslef.

'Sorry if i'm being impolite Mrs.Ace but I dont have time to intruduce myself and John, for i need to find where Moriarty next shippment comes in so we know where we can drop you" Sherlock spatted.

Ellie jumped a little how quickly he replied not knowing her words were heard. Lestrade just smiled and looked to what Sherlock was talking about.

"Ignore him, you'll be fine we will explain everything on the way over to the warehouse" John said with a soft smile. Ellie returned the smile, but was confused.

"Warehouse?" she asked shakey. Sherlock looked up at lestrade.

"Dear lord, did you not tell her anything!" Sherlock said with his arms in the air. He walked over to Ellie and looked down at her. Ellie just stared at him nervous and scared, she had every right to be scared they were about to send her into the battlefield with no information!

"We are taking you to a Warehouse were Moriarty sell's and deal's, this afternoon he has a shippment coming in from Hong Kong" He spoke quickly walking back to the computer.

"If you know his going to be there why don't you arrest him then?" she asked. Sherlock looked at her with a laugh.

"He would not expose himself that easy Mrs'Ace thats were you come in" he spoke grabbing his scarf and coat from John. He was out the door suspecting all of us to follow, the nerves in her stomach turned into knots. This is it she thought.

The taxi dropped us off from a distance from the Warehouse, Lestrade and Sherlock explained everything. Sherlock Wanted Ellie to stumble on to the site and pretend she was lost, knowing they would have to bring her to Moriarty because he wouldn't take any risk of anyone from the outside seeing his dealings. They gave her a pen that was a tracker, she was to send a message as soon as she was face to face with him.

She looked back one more time to the lads, and waved goodbye knowing she may or may not make it out alive.

"Do you think this will really work Sherlock?" asked Lestarde. Sherlock walked away with his head down.

"Of course it won't, we can only hope they don't shoot her on site" Sherlock spoke with no emotion leaving Lestrade and John alone.

****

Ellie walked behind some crates heading towards the entrance of the Warehouse, she thought over and over on how she was to approach the workers. What was she to say exactly? Hi, im a idiot girl who is lost take me to your master? God this is impossible no way this will work. She walked inside no problem she heard nothing, saw no one the place was empty.

Walking further in she heard noises that seemed to be coming behind her. The faster she walked the louder the voices came. She came to a dead end, seeing the shadows get closer she slide between two wooden crates hiding the best she could.