Guest in a Mad House

He walked her to a room that seemed to be right across from his. Walking in he led her to the bed sitting her down. She just looked up at him, not realizing he had been stareing at her this whole time. 

His hand gently stroked the back of her head, "How's your head?" he asked. Ellie couldn't take her eyes off his, why is he being so kind? After nearly beating her to death?

"It's fine" she whispered. He simply smilied and went walking out of her door.

"Wait were are you going?" she asked. Why did she just ask that? Make him leave! Get back to your job looking for the tracker you idiot! she thought. He walked back over.

"I have some thing's, well people i need to take care of" he smiled, "You should rest Mrs.Brett".

Ellie just nodded her head and watched him walk out shuting the door behind him. Ellie just took a deep breath and laid down on the bed. Why is he keeping me alive? What does he want? Where did he put the tracker? She knew she would have to figure all this out tomorrow as she slowly drifted off into sleep.

******

"What does this pen really mean?" whispered Moriairty. Ellie just closed her eyes taking in a deep breath.

"It's a tracker" she whispered. Moriairty's face was filled with anger. He grabbed her and threw her on the floor.

"Who sent you!" he screamed. Ellie was laying there silent, "I trusted you" he whispered leaning down next to her. He held her face in his hands.

"Who sent you?" he begged.

"Sherlock" she cried closing her eys. Moriarty's closed his eyes in pain. He leaned in closer to where he could whisper in her ear.

"Forgive me" he sadly whispered. Before Ellie knew it she was shot in the chest.

******

"Please don't!" she cried sitting up in her bed. She reliazed it was only a dream, as her heart pounded out of her chest.

"I need that pen" she whispered to herself. She looked down at her ankle to see it was wrapped in bandages. Someone must have down that when she was asleep she thought. She slide out of the bed and limped towards her door. She tried opening it but it seemed locked.

"Great" she said angery. She went back over to her bed and went back to sleep. Tomorrow she would try to get it back.

******

"So is she done with?" asked Moriarty's father as he took a sip of tea.

"I just taught her a simple lesson that's all' He said looking down at his desk at Mrs.Brett's pen.

"God Jim, get rid of her! Why are you keeping her?" his father asked angery.

"I enjoy..her company I guess you could say" he smiled still looking at the pen. His father walked over grabbing the pen out of Moriarty's hands.

"Don't be stupid, If she was to ever escape do you know how fast the cop's would find you? Son" he gestured for Moriarty to sit down.

"I know you may fill lonely at times, but that's what im here for. You know you can't be distracted. I'm saying this because I love you" he smiled, "No women want's to be with a criminal, no one will ever be able to love you. You know you can't love anyone." He held Moriarty's arm. "You must get rid of distraction's stay devoted to your work ok?"

Moriarty's jerked away from his father's hand, "I think it's time you leave" he said quietly.

"Jim, i didn't mean to..."