WAKING UP IN A PLACE UNKNOWN

I knew I was awake but I couldn't open my eyes or move my body I was trying my best to move even one of my fingers but no luck. I wonder where I am. I thought.

As I was thinking I started getting tired again. And it wasn't long before I fell into another dreamless world full of darkness.
Time skip to when jeff gets back to mansion...

Jeffs point of view...

As I walked through the doors of the mansion with slenders daughter I wonder if she would actually accept living here,

or be a handful. Ohh whatcha got there smiley face Mckenzie aka pitch said. I have slenders daughter and I think you two will be perfect friends.

I said with a roll of my eyes. Yes I've been needing a girl that is good with gossip and just to hang with, thanks child. Pitch said with a goofy smile that I wanted to slice up into pieces.

Whatever just tell slender to get down here. I told pitch while I placed Hannah on the couch.

I look at her and she actually looks like she could be a killer. But she needs to stop being a pussy. Ah I see you have my daughter my child, were you nice and not rough , because if you were so help me-

I wasn't rough slender she just got really scared and passed out so I carried here here. I said at the booming slenderman as his tentacles were starting to appear.

Damn he's scary when he gets mad. Jeff thank you for bringing her here. Slender said truthfully. No problem big guy I know how much she means to you, after all she is your only daughter.

I said. He nodded once and I went to my room to rest thinking about what trouble tomorrow will bring when she wakes up.

I sure hope pitch can get her to trust us, because pitch was her best friend before we took pitch away.

Time skip to morning and Hannah's point of view.

I woke up on a bed in a room that wasn't mine. It wasn't dark the curtains to the window were open allowing sunlight to come through.

I looked around then looked at the two doors. I got up and opened one it was a bathroom and a closet full of clothes my size and style were in there.

I went to the other one and opened it and was met with a very familiar face. Mckenzie is that you? I asked.

Yes child I promised I would never let go didn't I. I jumped at her and gave her a really big hug. I missed you child and I never let go either.

I said as I let her go and dragged her inside the room. So child why am I here? I asked her.

Well maybe I should let your "dad" explain it. Kenzie said with a weird look in her eyes. Okay.

Oooooooohhhh cliff hanger
How'd you like it Kenzie? You better answer me too child