DAYS GONE BY

Hannah's point of view...

I was still down in the basement. It was dark, cold, and lifeless. I was so hungry and thirsty. How long have I been down here? 4 days. How do I know this?

Slenderman tells me in my head and that's the only time I hear a voice or static. I'm so weak I can't even stand and the worst part is I hate being weak and relying on others to help me.

I'm the kind of person that does things their own way. I hate being weak and vulnerable. It's night time and I hope i don't have to stay here much longer because I don't think I can handle not eating or drinking longer.

I sigh and lay down like I have a choice but I know I can't get back up. So I just give up and lay down, to only hope that those 'things' up there don't forget about me.

Jeff's point of view...

It was night time and almost day five. Everyone even me and smile were worried about how Hannah would be like. She didn't eat when she got here so that could make it six to seven days without food.

I hope she learns her damn lesson though. The bitch needs to stop fighting us and just accept the fact that slenderman is her dad and she is a killer.

Behind me I hear Sally crying again because Hannah got the basement treatment. I sigh and run my hand through my pitch black singed hair. "Come here Sally." I told her while having my arms out waiting for her to come into my embrace

"I miss Hannah jeffy." Sally cried into my hoodie. "I know I know Sally." I told her while stroking her hair. "When is Hannah coming back?" She asked me. "Tomorrow Sally." I told her

It was a while before her crying turned into soft little snores. I looked down at her then looked at the time. 11:46. I sighed and got up careful not to wake up Sally and brought her up o her room and put her into her bed.

I leaves her room closing the door lightly behind me then went up to my room so I could get some rest, jus hoping that there wouldn't be a lot of chaos in the day to come.

Laughing jacks point of view...

As I was sitting in the living room with the others we could hear Sally talking to Jeff, then her crying and Jeff taking her up to her room after she fell asleep.

He really does have a soft spot for Sally. I hope hannah is okay. To be honest I have developed a really big crush on her ever since I've seen her.

She just is simply amazing, and for her sister pitch EJ, and BEN are head over heels for her. I see the way those two boys look at pitch. And I can tell they both will fight each other for her.

I look at the clock and realize it's late hahaha. Oops I stayed up again thinking about the beauty in the basement.

Well off to bed I go. "Goodnight everybody." I yelled as I went upstairs not caring to hear what they have to say about my loud annoying screaming.

And just as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light dreaming of the flower that will be my sugar plumb.

Pitches point of view...

I was in the living room thinking about why EJ, and BEN were always fighting when they were near me.

I honestly have a crush on EJ and not BEN that little perv can go fuck all the girls he wants but I want EJ. They just don't know it yet.

I decided to stop thinking about my love life and start thinking about Hannah and I will escape. Damn if we had wings we could really get away. Hahaha.

Ugh all this thinking is making me want Oreos. My baby's are Oreos and everyone knows this. And I love k-pop a lot. They are Koreans and might I say just hot and amazing dancers.

I looked at the time and saw it was really late so I decided to wait on the Oreos and go to sleep.

Zalgo knows tomorrow will be eventful.