GETTING OUT OF THE BASEMENT

Hannah's point of view...

So today is my last day and I am so weak and tired. I just want to give up, but I know I can't, I have to be strong for Kenzie. I can hear footsteps coming down and getting louder as they approach me.

Hey doll. A voice all too familiar says. I look up to see Jeff looking down at me with an apologetic look in his eyes. Can you walk? Jeff asks me. I shake my head no.

I refuse to talk to these people after what they have done to me and Kenzie. If I wasn't so weak I would have already tried to escape with her again.

In all of my thinking I feel Jeff pick me up and throw me across his shoulder. Sorry pipsqueak you wouldn't answer me so I did this instead. Jeff said with an annoyed tone.

I just rolled my eyes and let him carry me I was far too weak to try and stop him anyway.

As we got into to living room all eyes were on me and how horrible I looked. Omg child you look like shit. My oh so best friend told me with a slight laugh.

I winked at her and cringed as I was weak from hunger pains and from being dehydrated. Someone go get her some water and something soft and easy to eat. Kenzie snapped.

That got everyone out of their minds and they went get me something to eat which I was kind of glad for. The thing is I'm too weak to eat so someone will have to feed me.

I have a small easy meal for her. Masky said while giving Mckenzie the plate. On it was a very small slice of cheesecake and then a small glass of water.

Despite my body's protests I grabbed the water and chugged the whole thing in relief. Thank you. My voice came out scratchy and hoarse.

Everyone jumped at my sudden sound and then smiled. Not a crazy smile but a real sincere smile. One that said it's okay your family and we love you.

Well I call bullshit. Kenzie must have known what I was thinking cause she couldn't stop from keeping her laughs in.

Hahahahaha you idiots really think she would trust any of you right now? I still don't even trust any of you twirps. Kenzie said, which made me crack a smile.

Alright alright that's enough what's all the commotion about. My so called 'dad' boomed where we were. None of your damn business father, or should we call you that.

Kenzie said with hatred. Wait father? Kenzie and I are sisters!? Oh that's amazing, no wonder we get along and love each other so much.

So we are really sisters Kenzie? I asked her with a hopeful look in my eye. Yes we are child now shush and eat the cheesecake before masky and hoodie take it and tear it apart. Kenzie said with a joking smile.

I didn't waist any time in tearing the cheesecake apart. I was so hungry and I was thankful for this. Even though a bunch of freaks and strangers gave this to me.

I could feel a little bit of my strength returning and once I was done eating I could feel slendermans stare on me. Is there something you want asshole or not? I asked with bitterness in my voice.

No my daughter, but I would like to say I am sorry for doing this. I hope you can forgive me for everything you have been through also I hope your sister can forgive me too. I have been reading both of your thoughts and I know how you think of us.

You think we are monsters and heartless beasts, but we stand up for family. We are all one family. The tall faceless being in front of my said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Say what you want but I am never going to forgive or trust any of you freaks. I said with a hatful glare.

Neither will I. My sister said with the same look. I see but there is something I must tell you. That I already told pitch. Slenderman said.

What is is? I asked not wanting to look at him for he is disgusting. You and pitch will marry zalgos sons. And end the war going on between hell and the Creepypasta realm. Slenderman said looking at me for any reaction.

No I'm not. And you can go shove your tentacles up your fucking ass I'm not marrying anyone. I told him with so much hatred. I fucking hate you dad. You know this. I hate you, Jeff, masky, hoodie, BEN, Jane, clockwork, Toby, and everyone else. I told him with more hatred pulling out form every word.

I see my child but you are not leaving. You will love us one way or another. With that being said my poor excuse of a father disappeared. Leaving Kenzie and I to our thoughts.

What are we gonna do child? Kenzie asked me with worry in her eyes. I don't know yet sis. I'm just happy I'm still alive for you. I told her. And with that we watched tv all day not saying a word, and ignoring everyone who tried to talk to us.