"ATTEMPTING" TO RUN AWAY

Hannah's point of view...

As I took off from the mansion and into the woods, I knew I had to get away from that place. All the things that happened so far are way too much for me to handle. As I was running I could hear my dad in my mind. Please come back My daughter, I can show you, teach you how to control this. Just please come back it's not safe out in the woods at night and you don't want me going look for you, so please come back.

My father said. It sounded like he was worried and scared, why would he be? He has never been there for me at all and now he thinks he can just think everything is okay now. Plus he wants me to kill innocent people! I can't do that. I stopped running and sat at a tree then focused on mind linking my dad, it worked so I told him this.

Why don't you come and get me huh? Or are you gonna send your little pathetic proxies to get me. I told him bitterly. Not even ten seconds later I heard loud static. Uh oh. I pissed him off. I got up and started to walk but I felt something around my waist. I froze and looked down to see my dads tentacle and I knew I shouldn't have told him that. NoW yOur COmInG wITh Me yONg LadY. He said with a very deadly tone. Yes father.

I said with my head down. To be honest I was scared shitless when he spoke. I never seen him this angry before, and I hope I don't get hurt.

Time skip to mansion...

When we got home I still had my head down and father put me down on the steps. Come. He said with a calm tone. I didn't say anything I just followed him up into the mansion thinking about how I will escape with Kenzie.

But I still have to talk to her about this and I'm sure she wants out because I've seen her, the way she looks at everyone in hatred and disgust. But not me she loves me still and I love her no homo only as sisters. When we got to the living room everyone stared at me like they've seen a ghost. What! Why are all you looking at me! I snapped.

Everyone just flinched at my sudden time and looked away and continued doing what they were doing. That is until 'dad' got everyone's attention. Dinner will be served in an hour and I expect everyone including my daughter to be there. He said looking at me. Whatever.

I said while rolling my eyes. I grabbed Kenzie and went up to my room to talk to her about my plan to escape and I only hope she agrees with me. Okay I need to talk to you and it's important. I told her while sitting on the bed. Okay child what is it. She said while sitting across from me.

We are going to escape tonight before dinner. I told her looking for a reaction. I never thought you would say this okay I'm in what's the plan. She said looking excited.

So I have two backpacks packed with clothes and food to last us a week under my bed and we will jump through the window and run like motherfuckers to the town. This is where you come in you know this forest better than me so you will lead to get to town then once we are in town we keep low and stay hidden until they stop looking for us.

I said while grabbing the backpacks from under the bed. Thank you so much, but how did you know I hated it here? She asked me with a curious look. I saw they way you look at them when they aren't looking at you, you look at them with hatred and disgust. I told her like it was obvious.

Haha oh yea. She said with a smile. I gave her one backpack and nodded my head. Thanks child now let's get the hell out of he- dinners ready!

My dad said interrupting Kenzie. OH SHOT COME ON KENZIE. I whisper/yelled at her. Okay let's go. She said whispering also. As we jumped out the window we took

off into the forest. And I just hope they don't find us at all. That would be bad.

Okay so how did you children like this chapter??
I'm sorry I don't update everyday I update every weekend and this book has me as Hannah and my bestest friend Mckenzie as pitch aka Mckenzie..