GETTING CAUGHT AND PUNISHED

As we were walking through the woods we started to hear static. Uh oh Hannah run!!. Kenzie told me and we didn't hesitate. I took off first and she was right behind me. Then we could hear what sounded like five sets of footsteps behind us.

They were catching up really fast. Aaaaahhhhhh. Kenzie yells and I stop and look behind me to see EJ and BEN ontop of her pinning her from getting away. HANNAH RUN I WILL BE OKAY JIST GO.

She yelled at me so I ran. But I saw a flash of white and I dodged it and ran full speed, which wasn't enough. Seconds later I'm on the ground with Jeff, LJ, Masky, and Hoody ontop of me holding me down.

Let me go you fucking bitches. I yelled at them. They just flipped me on my back and tied my hands and feet together. Oh shit we are in big trouble. Why did you run away from home young lady. I heard my dad say very calmly. Uh-I uh.

I couldn't speak cause I was scared what he would do. Take her back to the mansion boys and stay with her....... Punish her but don't hurt her. I'll deal with pitch. Slender said with a deadly tone of voice. NOOOO LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

I screamed at him. As my head jolted to the right followed by a sting I knew he slapped me. You are lucky I don't leave you with offender man. Slender said, and just like that he dissapeared. The boys started dragging me back to the mansion and I struggled. I kicked, screamed, punched, bite, but nothing seemed to work. Soon we got back to the place where I dreaded to be and they dragged me to the basement. I struggled even harder but it was no use I was tired.

I saw chains on the floor and got scared. Please don't hurt me. I said while crying for dear life. Relax we aren't gonna hurt you, but we are gonna leave you here. Jeff said while looking at me with sadness. When they got me to the chains I gave up

struggling, and just let them chain my feet up. It was no use putting up a fight anymore.

As I watched them disappear from the room I thought to myself. Why. Why did slender do this? How long am I going to be in here? What's going to happen to Mckenzie? I started crying at the thought of my best friend being hurt by those freaks.

But I'm a freak too, a monster like them.

With that final thought I decided to sleep. Zalgo knows how long I will be in here. I just hope they don't forget about me.

Pitches point of view...

As we got to the mansion I saw Hannah getting dragged to the basement, which meant she would be down there with. No food, no water and no one for 5 days.

I know cause I've been down there before. I heard static and saw a tentacle go around my waist before slender teleported us into his room.

What are you gonna do to me slendy? I asked kind of scared. Who wouldn't be scared of a calmly mad slenderman? Before I knew it I was up against the wall being crushed. Aaaahhh. I screamed in pain and surprise.

Why are you doing this I thought you loved Hannah I thought she was your daughter. I told him holding back my anger. She is my daughter and I'm doing this to teach her a lesson, but you are also my daughter, you and Hannah are sisters.

Slender said to me. I looked at him shocked. I have a dad. Oh my, I got angry. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU HURT ME THEN, HUH IF WE ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS THEN WHY ARE YOU ABUSING US.

I yelled at him crying. As my so called father leaned down and stroked my face he said something that scared me.

You and Hannah are going to marry zalgos two sons. Steven, and Garth. Slender said with a deadly tone. Shit. Um I don't want to get married and I'm sure Hannah doesn't either. I said with a sassy tone.

You will marry who I say you marry or else. Slender boomed. All I did was walk away and into the living room praying Hannah is still alive.