Chapter One: 104th Trainees Squad

~your pov~

"OKAY EVERYONE!! YOU ARE HERE FOR TRAINING!! NOT FOR WASTING TIME WITH OTHER PEOPLE!!NOW!!"Shadis shouted to all of us , some shivered in fear , some where not, which you were not shivering in fear..

you just had the serious and determined face unlike others who were scared....also you weren't actually scared of Commander Shadis since you had those skills...

well you see, when you were young your father and mother used to teach you fighting and other things....you also had that kind of fast reflexes.. so you were good...

but suddenly Shadis walked towards....

he then was already in front of you...

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET!!!" he shouted as you saluted and replied

"(Y/n) (L/n) Sir!!" you replied with determination

"NOW! WHY DID YOU JOIN THIS TRAINING!!!"he shouted

"To fight alongside with humanity sir!" you said...

he then nodded and walked away to scare the crap of other people

~timeh skipah~

you were now going to the mess hall since it was now lunch...

you have sparring this afternoon...

you then arrived at the mess hall... as soon as you entered people stopped what they were doing and looked towards you.. you then ignored them, as they just went back to what they were doing...

you then went to the food counter and grabbed a bread, soup and water...
you sat in a certain empty table then started eating...

afterwards you went to the training grounds for the sparring...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as you arrive some people were already there...

you then continued where you were going...

then Shadis went on a platform for everyone to see him

"OKAY!! EVERYONE!! SPARE WITH SOMEONE !!" he shouted to all of you...

you then sat under a nearby tree.. ignoring everyone

bu then a certain two-toned hair boy came up to you

"u-uhm... would y-you like t-to s-spare wi-with m-me??" he stuttered as you look at him..

'he somehow resembles a horse..' you thought

"well you sure about that...??" you asked him..

while he replied nodding..

you then went to a spot for sparing..

you both were circling around each other, he then lunged towards you

while you just dodged him , making him face plant on the ground...you then sat on his back and pinned him on the ground...

"I win, Idiot.." you mumbled but he still seems to caught it...

you then stood up leaving him embarrassed losing over a girl..

but then Shadis suddenly shouted .." (Y/n) (L/n) and Annie Leonhart.. SPARE!!"

you then went to Shadis which was standing on a certain fighting spot...

then came a girl with blonde hair...and blue eyes...

you then looked at each other than started circling around each other...
you then saw from the corner of you eye that a crowd started to form around you..

you hear whispers from other people saying

'i'll bet she loses cause annie is strong'

'annie is one of the strongest, i think she'll lose'

you reverted back your eyes to Annie...

'well.. let's see about that' you thought..

she then lunged at you for which you easily dodged by stepping aside

she then lifted her left foot up to kick you but your grabbed it and pulled it

causing her to fall on her back..resulting you hear gasps around you..

she quickly stood up and punched you in the gut which made you stumbled backwards a bit.

she then makes her next move which she kicked your side but you dodged it by holding on her shoulders and flip over her then flipped her over you as you land behind her...

before she could even stand up you pinned her to the ground.. and you won...

you then stood up and dusted yourself off. then you stretched out your hand to help her.. but she refused it... you then pulled back your hand and walked away...

"OKAY EVERYONE!! GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND REST CAUSE THERE IS GONNA BE TRAINING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Shadis..

you then walked away passing by people talking about how you beat Annie..

you then smirked a bit then walked towards your room and sleep...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if this chapter sucks i'll try to update as soon as possible anyways

bye reader-chans!!

so anyways leave a comment if you liked it... :D