Chapter Four : Hand to Hand Combat Training...

You woke up to the sound of chirpi-
No. Screw that. To the fucking sounds of shouting of your commander at the training grounds saying about sparring with someone
....
....
....
....
....
....
....

'Wait... a...minute...'you thought as you furrowed your eyebrows analyzing what was happening still Laying on the bed..
...
...
...
...

Your eyes widen
...
...
...

"FUCK! I'M LATE!!!"you suddenly shouted as you sat up realizing your late....

You quickly got off your bed and took a 2 minutes bath and quickly changed into your new uniform

(P.S but ,you being a bit clean freak you made sure you are clean)

You went to the mess hall and grabbed a bread... you then went to the training grounds while finishing it..as you arrive to the training grounds the bread was now finished..

You saw everyone sparring..
Except 4 people which was the Commander and the three Corporals but you didn't know who they were...

And since you weren't sparring with anyone and were just standing there like a lone fucking sheep...

They spotted you quickly and went towards you...

'Shit.' you thought as they walk towards you..

There was a girl with brown hair tied up in a pony tail and had glasses..., she was jumping up and down...she then grabbed one of your hands and shook it fast...

"Hi! My Name's!! Hanji Zoe!!! " she said as she shook your hand...

'Crazy Woman..' you thought as you yanked your hand away from her...

next was a guy sniffing your neck from behind, out of instinct you stepped away from him..

"oh don't worry he does that all the time.." said Crazy Woman...with her crazy Grin...

you then looked towards the guy sniffing you... ' Mr.Woof...' you thought..

but then you heard someone cleared their throat.. you looked towards the one who did it..

and saw Commander Erwin...you were now staring at his Eyebrows...

'Commander Eyebrows...' you thought...

"I know they're bushy... well anyways  Cadet (L/n), why aren't you sparring with anyone? " Commander Erwin said with one of his bushy eyebrows raised..

'Damn it (Y/n)! Think!' You thought trying to make excuses..

'Ah!'  You finally thought of one..

"I don't have a sparring partner.. " you said with the best smile you could make up for.....

"You were just making excuses were you, brat" said a certain surprisingly short corporal...

'Damn it! How'd he know! That Shorty! I guess I'll have to act along !' you thought as you glared at him a bit..

you then put on a fake smile..

"No seriously, Everyone already had partners! " you stated as you chuckle nervously with a fake smile while scratching the nape of your neck..

...

...

...

...

...

"Tch, What a fake smile..." Corporal Shorty said...

'Damn Bastard!! Can see through me!!' you thought