Chapter Eighteen: Day 3 @ Heichou's Office

Level 3 -Close Distance-

Enjoy Levi-sama~

----------------------------------------------------

You woke up, got off your bed, took a shower,changed into your training (kind of) clothes...
and left your room for the mess hall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

as you were making your way to the mess hall you suddenly remembered what happened last night...

but then you shrugged it off then entered the mess hall....you saw your friends.then sat with them..

~Time skip~

you were now done training...you took a shower then changed into your maid clothes...

as you were making your way to Heichou's office..

you realize you forgot something...in the mess hall so you went there first...

as you enter you saw your friends,Heichou,Hanji,Erwin....

you blushed furiously...

"(Y-y/n) what are you wearing?" Eren said blushing

"My Dear Bestie looks so hot in those...i bet she can catch a lot of men....pfffft..." Shukiri said..then laughed...

you glared at her...then she stopped laughing...

........

.........

.........

"What?!?! I'm just getting something I left..." you said as you grabbed the thing you left..which was your notebook...

the boys were still blushing....

suddenly Heichou stood up then grabbed your wrist then walked you towards his office...

~at heichou's office~

"What do you think you were doing?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Why did you go to the mess hall wearing that?"

"b-because when i was on my way to y-your office.. I realize I-i forgot s-something...and I th-thought that no one would b-be there...at the m-mess hall..." you stuttered out...

he sighed then smirked at you...

you sweatdropped thinking what might happen...

"Clean my Desk" he said as he went to his bedroom which was connected to his office...

~ts~

you were now cleaning his desk....it was pretty wide so you had a tad bit of a hard time cleaning it....

but then there was one spot of dirt which was hard to remove...

you kept on rubbing it....but it won't come off...

suddenly a hand was on your hand and you felt someone's presence behind you...

you suddenly realize the position you were in..leaving you blushing madly...

He was behind you while you were in front. of him.. and it seems you were kind trapped since his left arm was on the left side and his right arm on your right side.....

his right hand was holding your hand which was cleaning the spot....

you could feel his hot breath on your neck...you were blushing furiously....

'too close...too close...too close...' you thought as he starts helping you rubbing the dirt spot...

~Time skip~

you were now done cleaning his office right now you were on your way to your room..

thinking about how close he was to you earlier...

you were now blushing madly..so you hit your head to a part of a wall...

'damnit... (y/n)..' you thought...

you then arrived at you room , took a shower, changed, then drifted to sleep....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

so Level 3 is done..hueuehueheuehueheuheuheueheuhue

anyways sorry if its short... im using a small laptop so im having a hard time typing...so yeah..

also uhm...next level will be Level 4 - kisses you-

and yes.  I kinda changed the levels so yeh i didnt add the he-orders-you-something level

cause i want to make the last day of you being a maid to him special.... :3

hueheuheueheuehuehe anyways sorry if it's short.. so yeh hope ya enjoy this chappy...

Ja Ne! also imma ask you something if i should make another book...but a different character this time so comment down below... dont forget too vote <:P lol...

also the characters that you suggested will only be selected if i know that character xD.. lol so yeh again Ja Ne!

p.s you can chat with me if ya want xD i have none to do anyways xD so Sayonara! Ja Ne!