Chapter Eleven: The Criminal...

Hey gaiz!!! Lol... anyways on to wards the story...[was it wrong grammar?]

*previously*

You have now arrived at the Entrance of the Underground..

you all then descended down the stairs and you arrived at the underground..

"Hey! Who are you!?- Ah! Commander Erwin..are you here to capture "Ghost girl"?" said a certain Military police...

'Ghost girl?' you thought curiously..

 and it's as if Erwin read your mind as he asks...

"Ghost Girl?" he questioned the Police...

"yep, cause you see When she steals things from people , the people can spot her quick but after a blink of an eye she's gone as if she didn't go there in the first place.." The police said..

' *gasp* It must be her!!'  you thought.. 

------your Pov-------

'*gasp* It must be her!!' You thought..

But then you noticed Levi's Eyes narrowed looking at one of the houses roofs..

You then just shrugged it off...but soon after, You saw him maneuvered towards the roof he was

looking at earlier..then he maneuvered away..

"Levi!!" you heard Eyebrows shout his name as he then maneuvers to the spot where Levi was earlier...he then signaled us to follow him....as he maneuvers away too..

~??? POV~

I was maneuvering through roofs of houses...wearing my cloak for now...

but then I heard something that caught my attention.. 

"Hey! Who are you!?- Ah! Commander Erwin..are you here to capture 'Ghost Girl'  ?...."  

and the sound source seems to be near the Underground Entrance to the Upper City..(i forgot what it's called..)

I then maneuvered to a roof of a house and peeked down...

My eyes widen as I saw A very Familiar Girl..beside her was a Blonde haired Boy..with a pair of bushy eyebrows....and then
Behind her were two people..

One had Brown hair tied up in a ponytail with goggle like glasses...
and beside her was a man..and he seems short...well anyways.. he had raven hair styled into an undercut..

and behind those two were a bunch of people, but I can see they seemed to be divided..into two groups...I assume the two people behind that familiar girl are like leaders or something..

anyways.. behind the girl wearing goggle like glasses.. were..

a boy with Blonde hair which parted ways on his bangs...

next was a boy with brown hair and has the same glasses like the girl behind the familiar girl.. 

[Sorry if it seems confusing..haha...also the first two people that i described in about hanji's group..i think they're part of the anime while the next two people described.. after this note are only made up by me...cause i dunno the rest...(srsly.. sorry if it's confusing as f!ck...)..]

 and next was a girl with Black hair that goes down till her waist...she also had the same glasses on..

'what's with her group and glasses?...' I thought quite annoyed to the fact that their group has too much glasses dudes and girls...