Chapter Ten: Mission Part 2

you slowly open your eyes and got off your bed...

'Oh..yeah today's the day I go back to 'that' place.....' you thought as you do your 

daily routine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you went to the mess hall and ate your breakfast...

afterwards you went outside...to feel the breeze of the wind...

'Hah...finally..cleared my mind..' you thought as you took a deep breath..

but then you realize something....

.........

.......

.......

' Crap!?!? I was supposed to go to Corporal Levi's Office yesterday!!!'  you thought as you quickly went back inside and went to Corporal Levi's Office...

[A/n: it was about what levi said... it was on chapter five....the promise..i meant about levi telling you to go to his office the day after the awarding which was yesterday...(previous chapter)..sorry if its confusing...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were now in front of the Door of Levi's office...

you then took a deep breath and gathered up all your courage, then brought your fist up on the door

and knocked three/3 times...

"State your name and business."  said a cold voice on the other side of the door...

"U-uhm.. (Y/n) (L/n) sir.. and-"  you got cut off...when Levi opened the door and pulled you by your arm inside...

you then stumbled forward and heard the door close....

you then turned around only to see Levi leaning on the door...

"Your very Late..., it was supposed to be yesterday.."  He said as he went towards his chair and sat down..

"Sit." he said as he nods his head towards the chair in front of his desk...

you then sat on the chair in front of him.. and waited for instructions...

He was staring at you deeply in the eyes... as you stared back at him...

'ugh.. stop staring.. your gaze is so hot- WTF!! (Y/n)!!!'  you thought as you felt your cheeks heating up

you then saw Levi smirked a little...

"Just..Come to my Office if your free..." he said as he then averted his eyes from yours then towards his papers...

"You're Now Dismissed."  He said still looking at each paper...he has on his hand...

you then stood up and saluted him and left the room....

~Time skip to Lunch~

you were on your way to the mess hall but suddenly got tackled to the ground
you then pushed off who ever it was who tackled you...then you stood up, as the person stood up too...

you finally saw who it was.. it was... Hanji..with her stupid Grin..

What The Fuck Hanji!!!........

....

.....

....

no. I can't say that to a Superior...