Chapter 4

12AM

I rub my eyes and look at the ceiling... 12 AM... W..will they come to get me again?! I jump out of bed and grab my flashlight.

I run to the right door and flash my flashlight... Nothing... I run to the left door... Nothing... I go back and sit on my bed... "Maybe they won't be here tonight..." I say as I lie on it, my legs dangling off the edge of it.

But I feel a presence behind me... I flash the flashlight. I scream as I see a Freddle twitching right i n front of me. I shut my eyes and flash my flashlight onto it. Go away, go away, go away...

I open my eyes hesitantly... It's gone... So... They're scared of the light, huh? Maybe they'll go away if I shine the flashlight onto them...

I hear footsteps on my left. I run to the door and flash my flashlight, feeling more brave. But then... I saw it... It looked like Bonnie, but with sharp teeth and soulless eyes... It jumps at me and I close the door. I sit shaking against it, hugging my knees... They won't leave me...

I look at the clock... 4AM... 2 more hours of this nightmare... I wipe my tears and sniff... I hug Goldie... "W-why Goldie... W-why are they trying to get m-me..." I look at him, hoping that he'll come to life and comfort me... But he won't... I hug him tighter... A tear falls from my chin on his nose...

When will this nightmare end...?