Chapter 5

[Three days until the party]

He left without you.

He knows that you hate it there.

You're right beside the exit.

If you run, you can make it.

Hurry, run toward the exit.

I get out of my hiding spot, under the table, and stand again on my feet. My brother, Luke, brought me here, at Fredbear's... But he left... Without me... This place scares me...

I'm lost... Confused... Scared... I can't remember which way the exit is... I walk to the right... The laughter and voices of the children getting louder... A voice in my head is telling me... NO! Don't you remember what you saw? The exit is the other way! Hurry and leave.

I run the other way, just to bump on... F..Fredbear?! I'm panicking... H..He'll kill me...! The voice still echoing in my ears... It's too late. Hurry the other way and find someone who will help! You know what will happen if he catches you!

I nod to the voice... I've heard rumors that if they catch you, they kill you... And your body is never found...

I rush the opposite way of where Fredbear was. I run in the stage room. The shadows of the two main animatronics, Spring Bonnie and Fredbear blocking my way. You can find help if you can get past them. You have to be strong. More tears fill my eyes. I..I'm not strong...

I run back to my hiding spot. The once closed red door, was now open. A purple man was putting an employee in... t..the Spring Bonnie suit?! The man notices me looking at him and shuts the door quickly.

I run horrified. I..I have to get past them. I..I'll find help. I run, until I feel a presence behind me... I turn around to see Fredbear walking towards me... I curl up on the floor crying...

Tomorrow is another day...