Chapter 7

[Two days until the party]

You have to get up.

You can get out this time,
but you have to hurry.

Without hesitation, I run out. A few cars are parked outside. And a girl standing there holding a Spring Bonnie plush. She looks at me. "Where's your plush toy? Mine is Spring Bonnie." She says. I look down as I remember that I left Goldie at home... "My Daddy says I have to be careful with him, or I will pinch my finger" she says looking at her plush. There is a short pause and then she continues. "He is a finger trap he says."

I simply walk away, not wanting to talk to anyone. I was walking on the sidewalk, when I saw a ginger haired girl standing in the grass. "You'd better watch out! I hear they come to life at night." She says. I shiver. Yes... They do cone to life... "And if you die, they hide your body, and never tell anyone.". Now I'm shaking. Yes... I..I know that these are true... She notices that I'm shaking and she laughs. " Why do you look so worried? See you at the party! Ha ha ha!".

I keep walking down the sidewalk, when I notice a guy, around Luke's age, sitting down on the sidewalk laughing. "Aren't you the kid that always hides under the table and cries?" He asks looking at me. I look down... It's not my fault I'm scared of them... "Hahaha! No one else is scared!Why are you? Stop being such a baby!".

Embarrassed, I start running again towards my house. Right in front of it, there's a blue car parked and next to it is standing, a chubby boy holding a pink balloon. I try to avoid him, but he blocks my way. " Are you going to the party? Everyone is going to the party." I remain silent... "Oh wait, you have to go! It's YOUR birthday! Haha!"

I'm crying now. Running home, faster than ever. I run in, the TV playing a random Fredbear advertisement. I run into my room, ready to jump on my bed and relax but... As soon as I get in, Luke, jumps out from under my bed, wearing his Foxy mask, and screeches. I curl up on the floor crying as he laughs.

Tomorrow is another day...