Chapter 6

Third night...

It'll break your mind...

After what happened today, I don't think I will be able to sleep... Luke kept scaring me... I never really liked Foxy... But now... I'm just terrified of him...

I walk to the left door and listen closely. Breathing. I close the door carefully. I hear footsteps walking away. I open it a crack and check the hallway... He's gone... Good...

I make my way back to my bed, but with the corner of my eye, I see my closet's door moving. I walk to it curiously... I flash my flashlight and then I saw the crimson animatronic... Foxy... He snapped at me, and I fell back, letting out a small scream. I stand again on my feet, and slam the closet shut.

I walk to my bed, and flash the flashlight. I wasn't surprised to see two Freddles twitching on my bed. I smile lightly and flash my flashlight onto them. They twitch for a little bit more, and disappear. I know how this works now...

I look at my clock. 4 AM... The time passed by pretty quickly today... I hear footsteps on my right. Chica... I think while walking to it. I flashed the flashlight in the hallway. Wrong move. Chica jumped at me, her crimson red eyes glowing, her bloodstained sharp teeth shining. I close my eyes ready for death... That never came...

The clock chimes 6 AM... As I let out a sigh of relief... I look around for Chica... She disappeared, along with everyone else...

I walk back to my bed, my Freddy plush sitting there, staring at me. I could swear that I saw its eyes moving but I shrug it off. I look around for my Golden Freddy plush. My bestie...

I finally find him under the bed. I chuckle as I pull him out. "You are pretty good at Hide and Seek Goldie..." I whisper as I hug him tight.

I'll always be with you...