Chapter 8

Night four...

There they come all four...

I jump up at the sound of a clock chiming from afar. Or, it sounded like it was far... It's actually the big grandfather's clock in the hallway. I always thought I could see eyes in there...

I snap out of my thoughts and grab the flashlight. I turn it on, just in time to see the closet door moving. "Foxy..." I whisper. I run to it and slam it closed before he could jumpscare me. He scratches for a couple of seconds on the door, then everything goes silent. I let go of the door and it cracks open. What is wrong with all the doors in my room? I think to myself. I peek inside and look at the Foxy plush that is sitting against the wall. I stick my tongue out to it and walk away.

I walk to the left door and listen closely. I'm not sure if what I hear is my breathing or his. I hold my breath. I still can't hear anything. I flash my flashlight, and Bonnie hides behind the wall. "You'd better stay there..." I mutter as I walk to the other door.

I peek outta the door. I can clearly hear Chica's breathing. I close the door. I hear Chica's heavy steps slowly pacing away. I walk to the bed and check for the Freddles. Two of them are sitting there, twitching. The other one is... messing with my Freddy plush. The two vanish in the air, while the other one kept messing with the plush. I just kept staring. After a while, it noticed me and went away. I sigh and look around my room. It seems huge... and I feel so small... I look at my old toys... A purple robot... And a blue phone... I slowly creep to them and pick up the robot. I click one of its buttons. It made a glitchy noise and twitched. I put it back down and look at the clock. 4 AM...

I hear footsteps from the left door. Bonnie finally decided to pay a visit... I laughed at this thought. I walk to it and just close the door. Bonnie scratched on it. "Nope... You ain't coming in here Bonnie..." I say and Bonnie growls. After a while he leaves.

A bright light slowly fills the hallways and my room, the clock chimes 6 AM. I laugh and jump on my bed. I hug my Goldie plush. "We made it Goldie..." I whisper and hug him tight...

We made it...