Can I call you daddy?

Joey's pov
Daniel had his back turned toward me, he was cooking dinner. I was sitting on the couch thinking the best way possible to tell him I had a daddy kink.
"Danny" I say
"Hmm" he says not turning around
"Canicallyoudaddy" I say fast
He stopped cooking and turned off the oven, he turned towards me and walked over to the couch. 
"Of course, you can kitten"
"Okay, daddy" I say
Daniel pulled me into his lap
"But baby you have to follow some. Rules
" 1. trust daddy he knows best"
I nod my head
"2. remember your manners say thank you and please."
" 3. bed time at 11 unless daddy says so"
" 4. No saying bad words unless we're doing big boy stuff"
" 5.tell daddy of you sad"
" 6. never lie to daddy"
" 7.always ask permission to touch yourself"
" 8.if your are bad you will get a spanking"
" 9. No saying bad things about yourself."
"10. No talking back to daddy ever"
"11 don't touch yourself unless daddy tells you, you can"
"You have some rewards too"
Daddy says tapping my nose
"Your rewards are, play Time, stuffies, cuddles, candy.
"But, baby there will be punishment" he says making me frown.
"Your punishment will be, no playtime, stuffies taken away, teasing, and daddy does what he want to you."
When he said 'daddy does what he wants to you'  he made me excited, I've never seen the dominate side of Daniel but I will tonight.
"Okay, baby lets go eat."
"But I'm not hungry, daddy"
"Baby, you have to eat or you'll be hungry tonight."
I shook my head
"At least eat a bite"
"Fine" I sigh
~after dinner~
"Baby it's 11 you need to go to bed"
"I'm not tired"
"But daddy said it we bed time, so what does that mean."
"I distract you"
Daniel rolled his eyes "and how how are you gonna do that?"
"Daddy, I'm horny"
Daddys breath hitched. He walked over to me on the couch and whispered in my ear.
"Well, you're breaking a rule baby, so you have to wait, you will get rewarded soon, but if you don't get your ass up to the room, I will spank you."
"But daddy, I don't want spankings" I say crossing my arms.
"Well, let's go to bed"
"I'm not tired, and I don't want spankings."
"Joseph" Daddy  said in a harsh tone
"Get up there. Now." Daddy  says pointing at the stair case.
"Yes, sir" I say getting up from the couch and walking up to the room.
"Daddy, are coming?" I ask tilting my head
"It's not my bedtime yet, you go get in bed, and don't come down, daddy has some work to finish."
"Okays" I say
I walk into the room and got on my  onesie. I walked back downstairs to see Daddy, his hand was gripped in his hair while the other was writing a note. He didn't notice me. I walked up behind him, and wrapped my arms around him, and kissed his back.
"I love you so much, daddy."
He turned around in the chair, and connect our lips for a short time. The kiss was soft and passionate.
"I love you too, baby sorry I was hard on you."
"It's okay daddy I know you're stressed, why don't you come to bed and cuddle with me, I can't sleep without my daddys"
Daddy  put his pen down, and he put his work up and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.
"Jump"
"Daddy I'm too heavy for that."
"Your skinny baby now jump"
I jumped and he held me. He carried me up the stairs and threw me in the bed. I giggled and blushed. I got comfortable in bed, and I say Daddy take off his shirt, showing is tanned abs. He took off his pants and crawled into the bed. I snuggled up against him.
"Kitten"
"Yes, daddy"
"You know I love you more than anything right"
"And daddy you know I love you more than anything right"
"Yes baby I do" Daddy says
"Good night daddy I love you so much"
"Good night to you too baby, I love you so much too" daddy says kissing my scalp. We both fell asleep.
_____
Was that okay guys, I hope you guys will enjoy this book 😘 love you guys!