I hate you!

Joey's pov
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
I pulled the my phone out to see I had a message from Kik. I typed my password in and went to the app.
You are now chatting with Kyle
K: he beautiful
J: hey
K: you're pretty cute 😉
J: thank you :)
K: so what are you up too baby
J: I'm watching tv and talk to you
K: cool, because I want to date you
J: wow wow Kyle, um we just met-
K: I know we just met but, your cute and I bet you would love to be your boyfriend, I know your a youtuber and you live where I do, and I'm actually pretty close to you.
I was interrupted my Daniel shutting the door. I locked my phone and sat it on the couch
"DADDYYY" i yelled running to him, I jumped into his arms hugging him.
"I missed you daddy" I said
He put me down and kissed my forehead
"What did you do all day" he asked
"I just played on my phone and missed you, and daddy I want a kiss" I said
He looked down at me.
"You can have one" he said
I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I gently connected our lips. His soft pink lips felt amazing. I pulled away, and pecked him once more.
"I love you" I said
"I love you too daddy" I said
"I'm gonna sit on the couch, baby, I'm tired" he said
"Okay, daddy, I'm gonna go get my pajamas on" I said
Daniel's pov
I walked over to the couch and sat, down. I felt joeys phone vibrate, it was probably a friend, it vibrated agin. I picked his phone up, it was a message from Kik. From a guy named Kyle. The message said please, baby answer.
I unlocked his phone and read through the messages. I felt tears stream down my face. I locked his phone and put it down. Did he not love Me, does he hate me, all the thoughts swirled through my head. He walked back downstairs and walked over to me.
"Daddy!" He yelled running over to me
"Why are you crying daddy" he said
He sat in my lap and wrapped his arms around me.
"Daddy please stop crying I hate when you cry" he said
"Joey, do you love me"
"Of course I do daddy"
"Who's Kyle" I asked
"Um-I" he stuttered
I pushed him off of mr
"WHO THE FUCK IS KYLE" I yelled
"I DON'T KNOW" he yelled
"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME" I yelled
I walked over to him and he flinched, I grabbed his phone and picked it up and showed him the messages.
"WHO IS THIS"
"HES A FRIEND DADDY I PROMISE"
"WHY IS HE CALLING YOU BABY"
"I DON'T KNOW"
Joey's pov
Daddy was yelling at me. I had already started crying, I wasn't dating him, he was a friend. I then got up and ran out of the room, Daniel chasing after me. He ran in our bedroom with me. He pushed me against the wall.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO HEAR DANIEL, HES A FRIEND HELL HES NOT EVENA FRIEND HE JUSY MESSAGED ME TODAY"
Then I saw him lift his hand, his palm hit my cheek with force, making my head hit the wall. I looked at him in the eyes, and slumped to the ground.
"I FUCKING HATE YOU DANIEL PREDA, I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH" I said
"FUCK YOU JOEY, IM NOT YOUR DADDY ANYMORE" he yelled walking out of the room.
The side of my face burnt, my head hurt and so did my heart. I got up off the ground and went to the bathroom and shut the door and locked it . My cheeks were stained with tears, and the side of my face, was red, with a hand print. He didn't understand. I sat down on the cold floor, I rested my back against the door. I sobbed harder and harder. The look Daniel in Daniels eyes and hard slap, replayed in my mind. All the yelling, was like a record constantly replaying. I then laid on the floor and pulled my knees up to my chest I laid there in pain.
Daniel's pov
I'm a monster, I hit the precious thing in my life. The one I loved and cared for. I could hear cries upstairs, it had been a hour. I knew I had to say sorry. I felt like shit. I loved Joey, and I hurt the most important thing in my life, my baby boy, all the thoughts, swirled in my mind. I got up off the couch and ran up the stairs, I walked into our room and Walked over to the bathroom, I was about to knock on the door when I heard Joey speak. I put my ear up to the cold door.
"I'm so sorry dad-Danny, I'm sorry, why did I mess this up, I hate m-myself for this, I love you so much, please.
I'm sorry, I know you don't love me anymore and can't hear me, please love me again, I need you" I heard him cry.
My heart broke, I eased the door open, to see him in a ball, his back was facing me. I pushed the door open more, with a little force. He flinched and looked at Me.
"Please don't h-hurt me" he said
He sat up straight, and looked at me. His face was stained with tears and he had a red hand print. I walked over to him.
"I'm sorry" he cried "I didn't cheat on you, I love you, he was coming onto me, I love you, please I want you to be my daddy again" he said
"Come here" I said
He stood up. I pulled him into a hug, I kissed his red cheeks.
"I'm sorry baby, I never met my to hurt you, I love you so much, I would love to be your daddy Again" I cooed
"Promise me we wang get into a fight like This again, I hated this, you hurt me and I hurt you" he said
"I will never ever hit you again, my precious little angel, never" I said
"I want a kiss" he said
He looked up at me, and I connect our lips. The kiss was sweet and loving.
"I love you, baby, come on let's go to bed"
"Okay, daddy and I love you too"
"I'll carry you" I did
"No daddy it's okay"
"I'm gonna carry, my prince" I said
I picked him up and playfully threw him on the bed. He giggled. I pulled off my shirt and pants and kept my underwear on. I took off my shoes and socks and pot them down. I walked over to the bed and got in it. Joey curled up next me. I looked at the red mark on his face, I kissed his cheek slowly.
"Do you hate me, baby boy" I asked
He looked at me and frowned
"No, I love you so much daddy" he said pecking my lips
"I love you too, baby"  I said
"Now let's sleeps I'm tireds " he said
I kissed his head once again, and after that we both fell asleep.