Daddy issues

Daniel is a dick in this 🤗 but I promise he will get better the next chapter. 1,334 word (YAS BITCHES)
Joey's pov
"Daddy" I yelled
"Daddy"
I got agitated because daddy wouldn't answer me. I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed.
"DADDYYYYY" I finally yelled louder
As soon as I did that daddy startled me busting the door open so hard it hit the wall hard.
"What the hell, do you want Joey" Daniel raised his voice. "I'm doing paper work I don't have time for you" he then slammed he door and walked out.
Tears welled in my eyes.
"D-daddy I'm sorry" I say quietly
I began to cry harder, pulling my knees up to my chest.
Does he not love me
Does he hate me
I love my daddy
All these thoughts swirled in my head, I keep thinking he didn't love me. I got up off the bed, and walked to the door and  walked out, I shut it quietly coming out. I walked to he bathroom, my eyes were blood shocked from all of the crying, I tried to rub my eyes, but it didn't work. I was afraid of Daniel calling me a cry baby or making fun of me crying I don't know what had gotten into him. I walked out of the bathroom and walked downstairs. Daniel had his back turned and one of his hands gripped tightly in his hair. I heard him sigh in relief, and lean back in the chair.
"Fucking hell finally fin- OH GOD JOEY" Daniel yelled shooting up from the chair. He then saw me. I started crying again and ran up to the room, I head the pitter- patter of feet running behind me. I ran in the room and locked the door, and slouched down. I heard a light knock.
"Can I come in" daddy said
"No"
"Joey"
"N-no, you hurt my feelings"
"I'm sorry baby"
"No you're not"
"Yes, I am you little brat, and if you can't see that then leave"
I chocked on tears. I opened the door as fast as I could and ran down the stairs and opened the front door and ran out. I decided to run to Shanes house. I ran, and ran til I was there. I knocked on the door and within 3 minutes he opened the door.
"Joey what's wrong" Shane asked inviting me in.
Shane wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.
"D-Daniel and I got into a huge fight, Shane"
"Well, Hun you can tell me about it if you want" he said
He took me over to the couch, and I told him everything, I could see Shane frowning. I cried even harder, Shane pulled me into his Lap and I cried into his shirt.
"It's okay Joey I'm here"
Daniel's pov
Joey ran out of the house crying, my heart shattered to pieces. I hurt him.
I ran out side and got in the car, I searched for hours, I'd given all hope up. I lost my love. I broke down in tears and screamed in the car and hit the Steering wheel. I got out of the car when I pulled up to the house and got out. I walked inside and fell to the floor in a ball and cried. I was broken and shattered.
Joey's pov
I woke up a few hours later, I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 3:00 am Shane I guess went to bed so Decided to go back to Daniel. I needed him so much, so I wrote Shane a note and telling him thank you, I walked out of the house and locked the door. I walked back to my house. I tried to get the door open but it was locked. I put my ear up to the cold metal door to see if I could hear any noise. I did, I heard faint cries and yells of my name. My heart broke, I loved my daddy so much.
I then remembered I had put a spare key under the Mat. I quickly moved the mat and grabbed the key and unlocked the door. I eased it open and followed the faint cries. They were coming from the room. I went up the stairs and opened the door to see Daniel facing the wall curled up in a ball crying.
My heart sank I hated seeing him like this.
"D-daddy" I say
I startled him, he jumped off the bed and Threw himself at me, I jumped into his arms. Before he could say anything I pressed my lips against his, pushing my tongue inside his Mouth, he granted my access. He then threw me on the bed and hovered over me, taking off his shirt and leaning down kissing my neck, sucking hickeys into my neck, he then took off my shirt and pants and tossed them on the other side of the bed. He kissed down my chest to my v-line. He then pulled my underwear off and tossed it with my other clothes. He grabbed my Cock end began to stroke it before taking my cock in his mouth.
"Ahh daddy" I moaned
He let off with a pop. He licked the under side of my cock all the way to the slit. I was dripping pre cum and a moaning mess. He then took me all in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down.
"D-daddy can I Come please" I begged
He smirked and lick my slit.
"Yes baby you can come" he said
He bobbed his head more and ten licked my slit one more time and I came in his mouth, he swallowed my load and laid next to me.
I flipped over on top of him and licked his neck and sucked a big hickey in his neck.
"That's okay baby, you don't have to suck me off " daddy said
"But what if I want to"
Daddy shot me a glare. I reached my hand to the bull in his pants, I bit my lip.
"Please, daddy" I begged
"Fine because you asked so nicely. I grabbed the top of his pants and pulled them down down and tossed them with my clothes. I pulled his underwear down and started at his huge cock it had to be 8 or 9 inches.
"See something you like" he teased
"Yes, daddy I do"
I grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. I then licked his cock all around.
I then took it in my mouth hollowing my cheeks. I then took him all the way in my mouth. I heard daddy groan.
"Fuck baby keep going"
I bob my head faster and let off with a pop. I pumped his cock with my hand. I then bobbed my head again.
"Joey I'm gonna c-" that is was all he said before he came down my throat, I gladly swallowed.
"You tasted good daddy" I say
"Thank you baby boy" he said "and I'm sorry about earlier sorry baby I was very stressed with paper work, I didn't mean it I love you more than anything, I need you in my life"
"I wuv you too daddys" I say "pinky promise you loves you" I say
He giggled
"Of course sweet heart" he said "come on let's get pajamas on and cuddle. We both go change and while walking to the bed daddy hits my butt teasingly.
"Daddyyyyy" I say
He just smiled
We both get in the bed and I cuddle up to him, wrapping my leg around him and tossing my arm over him, I let my head rest in the crook of his neck. He turns his head and kisses my forehead.
" I love you, kitten"
"I love you too, daddy"
I guess you could say, I have daddy issues.
-----
Sorry for this shitty chapter 😂🙄 love you guys 😘