Daddy, pwease

Daniel's pov
I had to work late at the office, it is currently. 2 am I bet joeys is asleep. I packed all my stuff up, and Walked to the elevator. I pushed floor 1, when I got to the first floor the doors opened, I said goodbye to Kirsten, and went to my car. I started my car and headed home. I Finally got home, all the lights were off, Joey was probably asleep. I opened the front door. Wolf and storm came up and started barking.
"Shhh Boys, don't wake Joey" I said smiling .
I rubbed their heads and went upstairs. I opened the door quietly. I looked over at Joey, he was on his stomach, with one of my hoodies, and a pair of back panties, with pink writing saying 'spank me'. I took off my clothes and threw my shoes in the closet. I was now only wearing boxers. I walked over to bed, I had to move Joey, he was on my side, but he looked so peaceful and beautiful. I just left him there and climbed in on the other side. I began to play my phone, I wasn't really tired. Then Joey turned over and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed and put my phone on the charger and back on the night stand. I kissed his forehead.
" I love you, baby"
"I love you too, daddy" joey mumbled
»» time skip morning»»
Joey's pov
I woke up, snuggled up to daddy. I unwrapped myself from him. I know he's really tired, I opened the door and walked downstairs. I tried to open the cabinet to get candy but, I was two short. I climbed on the counter, crap he baby proofed it, shit. I got down and went to another cabinet to find something to eat. I stood on my tippy toes, and reached of the cereal. I felt a hand grab my butt, I jump and turn around. It's daddy. He pecks my lips.
"Hey baby you hungry"
"Yes, da da"
"Okay baby"
I had to admit that when he grabbed my butt, I got a little aroused.
"But da da"
"Yes baby"
"I'm all tingly" I said blushing
He laughed
"I'm not joking da da" I pulled up the front of the hoodie , exposing my hard on. I walked over to daddy, and motioned him to bend down.
He bent down and I whispered in his ear "pwease daddy, I need you"
He raised back up and looked down at me. He then pushed me up against the counter, he put one if his legs in between mine. I started grinding my hard on, on his leg
"D-daddy" I moaned
I continued to grind in his leg. He started kissing my neck, sucking a few hickeys on my neck. He licked up the side of my neck, going up to my ear nibbling on it.
"D-daddy I'm gonna cums" I said
"Cum in your panties baby" daddy said in a husky voice
"Ahh daddy" I screamed grabbing his shirt collar pulling him closer as I cum.
We both are panting.
"Now go change baby,  and we can go get breakfast"
"Yes, daddy" "and daddy, fank you" I say winning. He smacked my butt, not hard but playfully. I giggled at him.
"I wuv you daddys"
"I love you too, kitten"