You make me strong

Joey is depressed and Daniel helps him 💗 (don't play the song til I tell  the song it Strong by one direction 😘)
»»»
Joey's pov 
I held my iPhone up, Posing for a photo on Instagram. I snapped the photo and went to Instagram, and wrote a caption and posted the photo. It got 50 likes but I look at the comments.
Fag
Kill yourself
Dumb
Worthless
Gay
Ugly
Fake
Attention whore.
It hurt me so bad, I just ignored it, Daniel wasn't home at the time he was at work. I texted him asking if I could go to the story he replied yes. I went upstairs and changed into a pair of blue jeans and daddys hoodie, with the bracelet he got me. I was walking and I heard shouts and laughs.
"Look it's the gay fag Joey!"they all laughed
"Come on, guys lets beat him up"
My eyes went big as I began to run. I realized that I was close to daddys work so I ran there. They were still chasing me. I ran inside the glass door.
"Hi Joey, im guessing you want to see Daniel"
"Um yes Kirsten please hurry"
She buzzed daddy as I stood there anxiously, then I heard all of them come in.
"Okay Joey go " she  said seeing the group of teenagers come to get me(TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME)
I ran to the elevator and pressed the button to the 11th floor.
(Start playing song)
When the doors opened I ran down the hall. I knocked on his door, tears streaming down my face. He open the door and I jumped on him. He held me.
"Baby what's wrong"
"There after me daddy, help me, people are so mean I hate myself daddy I can't help that daddy" I say
"Don't say that baby you broke a rule, your amazing I'll make you strong again" he said
He held me in his arms and kissed my head.
"Baby don't ever say that about yourself you hear me, your beautiful baby there just jealous"
"I love you daddy"
"I love you too"
"I'll make you strong again, princess and that's a promise because I'm gonna be by you every step of the way I love you so much I hate seeing you cry and I hate just seeing you sad"
"Daddy, I love you please never leave me I've never really loved myself, I'm always so happy but in real life I hate myself."
" You make me strong, Daddy"

»