Shopping

This maybe a shit story because at the moment I am at my school and we are at the bowling alley (my Friend said dick MKatNeedsToStop 😩.
Daddy's pov
"Joey, it's time to go to the mall"
"Yay, malls times" Joey said jumping up and down.
"Your so cute, baby"
A blush came on Joeys face.
We walked out to the car, and I put Joey in the seatbelt, and got in the car.
~time skip there at the mall~

I got Joey out of the car, and grabbed his hand. While walking up to the store. Lady scoffed "fags" Joey frowned and put his head down. I scoffed "Cunt". Joey gasped.
"Daddy you said a 'no no word'"
"I know baby I'm sorry"
We walked in the store, and we went to the first store which Victoria Secret (my name is Victoria 😂 MKatNeedsToStop  ) . We went in a Joey went over to a pair of pick lacy panties with a white bow and smirked.
"DADDYYYYY go away I want it to be a surprise." Joey said
I smirked and Walked away to go look at something else. After 10 minutes Joey came out with a huge ass big filled with stuff.
"Wow baby you got a lot"
"I know I wanted to surprise you"
We walked out to the car, and went home. We went Inside, Joey ran upstairs and I sat on the couch. A few minutes later Joey called me.
"I want to show you what I got"
There was 3 pair of black Lacey panties, a pair of red ones, and a blue pair with sparkles, he also got a lingerie, he got a sheer lacy top, with a pair of purple panties.
"Fuck" I say
Joey walked over to me, and grabs my face and kisses me. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around me, and his arms around my neck. I squeeze his ass making his moan a little. We fall back on the bed not breaking the kiss.
"I love you Joey"
"I love you too, daddy"
____
😏. (I UPDATED FOR YOU Mister-Murderer ) 💗