Lets travel back in time

Deep inside a hidden HQ back in Italy, the six members of Vindice which are feared by all are gatheredaround to discuss a problem.

"Parvento is in the past?"

"400years back? Don't tell me he plans to.."

"Bermuda-sama, we should probably.."

"....Alejandro, go fetch Vongola Decimo for me."

"Right away, Bermuda-sama."

-

Tsuna's POV

It was fine morning. I didn't get kicked by Reborn, Hibari-san didn't bite me to death for arriving late, No disturbance for Lambo and the kids are out playing, Reborn is having a meeting with the Arcobaleno and I'm just lazying around in my room.

"ha~~ when was the last time I get to relax this much~" I happily says, grabbing my manga and games to play on bed. Just before I open my manga, I could sense that something is coming. I put it back on the bed and waited for the newcomer.

-

Not long after that, a gray mist formed out of nowhere in the middle of the room and I collected myself, 'Vindice.. why are they here?' Although now we're in a good relationship, the fact that they used to be an enemy made me tense.

"Vongola Decimo.." A deep tone of voice called out from the mist and emerge a Vindice member, all tied up with bandages.

"What do you want?" I stand up and welcome the other to sit on the chair, the Vindice member refused.

"I've come to fetch you to Bermuda-sama." The arcobaleno informs as he opens another mists portal, "We should get going now."

I raised an eyebrow at this, 'Should I come? Ah, dammit Reborn is not here..' I think it over, the Vindice member seems to notice my reluctance,

"It'll be fine, we won't harm you in any way for the truce." I nod at this and follow the shinigami. Somehow along the way I feel uneasy..

-

3'rds POV

A mist portal appear in the meeting room and both Alejandro and Vongola Decimo emerged form it.

"What do you need, Bermuda?" Tsuna demanded, he switched back to his boss mode in present of another mafia boss,

"We need your help." Stated Bermuda as he jumped off from Jager's shoulder and walk towards me."

"My help?"

"Yes. Remember Parvento?" I nods,

"Bertesca famiglia?"

"Yes, the guy somewhat able to obtain information of how to travel back into the past to try to win against you and Gelaro."

I stay quiet at this, listening to Bermuda,

"But instead it seems that he had travelled.. far back than what he originally planned."

Raising an eyebrow, I ask, "Meaning?"

"400 years back."

"Primo?!"

Bermuda nods and jump to my shoulder, "We need your help to stop him. Either way you can't refuse since its going to be your famiglia's problems but since we uphold the laws, we need a trusted ally to do this mission."

'Ally? He accepted Vongola as their ally?' I felt half of my worry being lifted,

"I see.."

"We need you to travel back to the past and meet our past selves. Don't worry, they understand the problems well for we're connected. They'll filled in the information after you arrived there." Informs Bermuda as he points towards a door, telling me to go there,

I walk towards the said room, "But what about here? Reborn will surely go mad and I haven't tell them of what's going on." Opening the door, I could see the round white machine just like Millefiore's

"Don't worry about that. We'll inform that arcobaleno and your famiglia. In the mean time, please refrain from doing anything until you meet our past selves."

I reluctantly nod and the machine starts