Hostage

Tsuna's POV

"Where I am?" After sneaking away from the primo, I wander off myself in hope of encountering Parvento.

Someway or another, I ended up at Tomaso's garden.

The garden is huge, but still small compared to Vongola's future. I look up and see full moon on the night sky and sighed. "I wanna go home.."

I could hear two familiar voices, seems to be arguing, not far from where am located at. I hid behind the trees and sees the melon- Primo's Mist guardian and a lady.. 'Elena-san?'

"Like I said already, there's nothing going on between me and Cozart! We were just having a stroll on the road together, good gracious!" Elena screams at Daemon, she seems angry.

"Nufufufu, yeah right. You guys were chatting and laughing with each other!" Daemon has an angry yet hurt expression plastered on his face,

'Are they fighting?' I watched silently,

"Mio dio! I'm going! Go calm yourself and talk to me later, I'm seriously not in the mood, Daemon!" Yelled Elena as she walks away and enters the mansion.

Daemon sighed and sat on the bench. It dwelled on me after hearing Cozart's name multiple times. They were fighting again. I sigh, the whole reason why me and Enma fights was because of Daemon's jealousy..

'Its alright now.. right? He won't betray Primo until later on.' I pluck a flower on the grass bushes, a beautiful red rose. I call out Natsu from my hidden Vongola gear and smiles.

"Gao~" I give the flower to Natsu, he bit it on his mouth, "Cheer him up for me will you~" Natsu nods and jumps towards Daemon.

"A cat..?" Daemon noticed Natsu as it leaps next to him, "... for me?" He pick up the flower and smiles, patting Natsu's head, "Grazie~" Natsu purrs under his touch and Daemon stands up,

"Nufufu~ I need to go now. See you later, cat~" and he left, smilling.

Natsu returned back to me and I smile, 'Daemon's not an enemy now.. I should restrain myself from fighting him.' I, too, walk back towards the mansion. Natsu returns back to the gear.

-

"HELP!" As I open the door of the ball room, I hear a screaming coming out from one of the lady. I stay there silently.

Infront of me, there's a mafioso with guns equipped on their hands, pointing towards everyone except the ladies.

'They take the ladies as a hostage..' The entire hall is devided by two. The female guests on the right, being held as a hostage, while the man and the children on the left.

I concealed my presence, thanks to Reborn who tought me and improved by the Vindice during my stay. No one noticed that I'm standing near the doors.

"WHERE'S SECONDO, BRING HIM OUT THIS INSTANT OR I'LL SHOOT." The mafioso with the gun yelled, pointing it at the hostages.

I saw big brother, Simon Primo and the primo-s together. Everyone seems shock and angry. One of the man yelled, "WE HAVE AN AGREEMENT HERE, BECCIO! HOW DARE YOU ATTA--"

"SILENCE." A warning shot. "You think Beccio famiglia is your ally? Ha! It was just a trick for me to trap you! NOW WHERE'S SECONDO. GIVE HIM TO ME NOW." Secondo walked towards the center of the room, his famiglia hitman ready to attack the Beccio's,

"Release them. They got nothing to do with this!" He warned, his mafioso ready to take aim,

"You shoot, the whole mansion will be destroyed." The man smirks as he pushed away the hostage he holds.