Captured

Giotto's POV

We're running to where Tsunayoshi is running towards at. We're having a hard time at catching up to her, including Alaude and Knuckle who are the fastest.

My intuition is acting up, telling me to stop her. "TSUNAYOSHI--" I screamed out her name, "DON'T--"

And she entered one of the room. It was the ball room. When I'm about to enter, a robot.. humanoid robotic creature appeared from the said room after Tsunayoshi went in and closed the door.

"Tch." I clicked my tongue and landed a punch to it, using my dying will flames.

It didn't broke. "W.. what?!"

My hands are grabbed and I was tossed to the other side. Thanks to my flames, I fly back towards my guardian who looks worried for it didn't get damaged,

"H.. how..?!" Gasped Lampo,

Asari took out his swords and try slicing it, it didn't get a scratch.

"Oh no.." muttered Knuckle,

"Nufufufu, what are we going to do, Giotto?"

"Defeat it." I say as I try punching it again, 'This thing-- Tsunayoshi, I beg of you please stay safe..!!'

-

Tsunayoshi's POV

'My head is screaming that something bad will happen to Cozart if I didn't find him fast..!!!'

I entered a room, it was spacious and I look around to see Cozart lying on the floor.

"Cozart!" I scream his name and run towards him, "Are you al--" Just before I touched him, I got a sudden headache,

"Decimo." A voice called out, I look towards where the voice comes from,

"..Parvento?" He looks fine. Something about this man makes me..

"Really now, even changing your gender to confused me." He says, walking slowly towards me, clapping, "It worked well until your name being called out. You might need to tell that tutor of you to teached more."

"Wha..?" Standing in front of me, he tossed me away harshly, I fell to the ground.

"Weak." He says, walking slowly towards me, "No need to keep your 'memory loss' acting, I already know you're Decimo." Hands reaching out to my neck,

"Decimo..?" I look at him, confusion clearly shown in my eyes,

"You.." he muttered, stopping his hands. He then laughs... "HAHAHA...!! Seriously?! You really loss your.. ha!" He recollected himself and smirks evilly,

"Tsu..nayoshi.." A soft voice coming out from Cozart.

"Cozart!" I sit near him, checking if he's alright. Just then, I heard a loud noises coming from outside.

"Giotto and the rest.." I say looking towards the door,

"Your ancestors and his guardians are gonna die." Announced Parvento, sitting on the chair, right in front of me and Cozart,

"What do you mean..?"

He smirks evilly, "They won't win from something that came from the future, Decimo."

"F..future..?" Cozart asked, trying to stand up. I helped him.

"To tell you the truth, Decimo." He ignores Cozart and sighed, looking at me, "I travelled back to try and win from you from our fights. To think it ended up sending me to your ancestors time.. a bummer."

"Time travel?" I muttered silently, my head is ringing,

[.. ... ..liev. . ..rld .. .ap.. .nd..gs ?]

"Gao!" Natsu tries to lessen the pain by rubbing against my head,

"But the fact that you really lose your memories.. pathetic. My will of fighting you again is gone. Do me a favour and.." Orange and purple flames came out from his whole body,

"Die." I widened my eyes, can't move because of the shock,

Cozart tries to shield me but he fall down to the ground again, hurting, Natsu countered it with his flames.

In front of me, orange flames clashing with one another, somewhat feeling familiar.. "ouch." My head hurts again, like it wants to tell me something.

"Gao!!" I look again and sees Natsu had been defeated. "Natsu!" I called out to him, holding it on my arms, "Natsu!!" Tears starts forming in my eyes,

"Tsunayoshi.."

Sniffles, I look at Parvento, eyes full of hatred, "How could you--!!!" Somehow feeling warm, I punched him sending him flying to the other side of the room.

"Tsunayoshi?!" Cozart says in surprised, just then the door gets opened revealing a tattered Giotto and the others.

"Cozart, Tsunayoshi!" They screamed, rushing towards the fallen Cozart.

"...." The warm consumes me. I shadowed my eyes with my bangs and smiles at Natsu, on my arms.

"Gao~"

"I'm back, Natsu."

'Decimo.' A familiar voice called out. My eyes look towards to the left, 'Checkerface, Hello.'

Parvento grunts and fly towards me, ready to punched me. "Tsunayoshi!" Giotto called out, worried,

I stopped him, causing the flames he was suppossed to hit me, radiating the room. The place is more or less rekt because of the impact. "Stop it, Parvento. You can't defeat me."

I tossed him away, he dodged and aimed another punched. I evaded. "Not this time..!! I can still win!!"

I sighed and moved away from another attack,

'Do you want to finished him up or leave it to--'

'I'm.. not in mood to battle. Please clean the mess up..'

'What's wrong?' Checkerface asked, presence concealed,

'The voice.. its asking me something but I can't remember.' I sighed,

'.....' Just then, a group of familiar  person.. grim reapers appeared out of nowhere.

"Vindice..!" Gasped Asari,

"Why are you here." Demanded Alaude,

".... Parvento." Jager says, chains appearing out of nowhere,

Parvento, who sees them, is scared shitless, "No way..!!"

"As a guardian who ignores his duties and trying to change the past, you are sentenced to Vindicare." He got dragged by Jager to the mists.

The primo, too, are scared upon seeing their arrival.

"..." I watched them retreating back to the mists, smiling sadly. Didn't noticed Giotto watching me,

'Reborn's here?' I raised an eyebrow, 'You're.. bigger..' Reborn smirks and tip his fedora a little, 'See you later, everyone.'