Erase

Tsuna's POV

"What." I blinked. Natsu gao'd, Bermuda sighed and Jager facepalmed.

"It'll be fine." Assured Kawahira-san, "Its like infiltrate, get the man or kill him, return back and you're back to the future."

Baffled, I just.. "Huh?"

"The problem is.." Bermuda interrupts Kawahira-san, "The primo-s already seen her due to.. reasons and it'll be suspicious to them and Parvento himself."

"That and I'm a sky flame user you know." I added, Natsu gao'd, agreeing,

"That can be masked." Kawahira-san replied happily, 'Ugh, guys!' I eyed Bermuda and Jager, they nodded back,

"A future being interrupting with the past will make the world unbalance." Jager tried to reasoned.

Kawahira-san scoffed, "You and Parvento already did the deeds, so why not go for it."

'THAT'S NOT SOMETHING A TRI-NI-SET ADMIN SHOULD SAY!' I scream silently in my head, both Bermuda and Jager sweatdropped.

"What about Cozart? He won't just accept a random person to be his guardian, out of the blue." tried Bermuda,

"We can arrange that." We three blinked in confusion,

"What?" Kawahira-san grins.

-

.....

"What am I doing here.." I say quietly. In front of me, is a village located near Simon famiglia. The three hide their presence but I know that they're watching. "So I'm supposed to be doing.. what now?"

"Walk around and have fun~" I heard a voice, definitely Kawahira's. I sighed and did as he told.

Its been awhile for me to walk outside in the village. All I see is dark , scary places like Vindice's HQ so a change of scenery is always nice. Before departing, they told me to change out my clothes. I'm wearing the clothes that I wear after arriving in the past, the villager clothes. Natsu had returned back to the gear.

I kept walking. I encountered a group of children. A sudden sadness stabs my heart. "Magi..?" A black haired girl with two ponytail and a red eyes, the children I saw with Cozart during the eight key memory.

I saw them playing together, 'This reminds me of Lambo, Fuuta and Ipin..' Perhaps, I was in tears for my vision becomes blurry. It dwell on me. Not long, Elena-san will get murdered and the starting of Daemon's betrayal.. 'Simon and Vongola..' I shadowed my eyes, tears starts forming on my eyes.

"...Decimo."

I was preoccupied with my thought, not noticing a coach's horse riding fast. "Decimo!" I blinked and see.. noticing it going incredibly fast towards the children.. towards Magi. The kids looks horrified and doesn't know what to do. The coach's driver pulled the horse, trying to stop it,

Without thinking, I jumped there shielding Magi and the rest from colliding with the horse. It hit me instead near my neck, on the head, 'B.. bermuda...'and I fell unconscious..

-

Bermuda's POV

We stay there, silently, watching the children and the coach driver panicking. Wanting to help Decimo but can't. I face Checkerface, under these bandages I'm very angry.

"What's the meaning of this, Checkerface." Jager says calmly, but in his tone, he's furious too,

"Don't worry." Checkerface points towards the scene, we continue to watch.

There, the one who rides the said coach is

"Cozart?!" He walked outside, rushing towards the fainted Decimo,

"And Parvento." Continued Checkerface as the said man walk outside too, follows Cozart. I glare at the said man,

"Cozart!" The little girl, Magi cried out, running towards Cozart and hugging him, the man hugged back,

"Magi! What are you doing here?"

"S.. he.. she.."

Cozart sighed and patted the girl's head, "Its alright." He stands up, carrying Decimo bridal style, "Lets return back to the mansion." Parvento nods open the coach's door, Magi follows them and soon they left to the said mansion.

"You can't." Checkerface hold my shoulder, "You're a Vindice member, a grim reapers. Arresting Parvento, who haven't done anything against the rule." I glare at him and left the place together with Jager.

-

Tsuna's POV

[D. .o. ..l...e . .o... .. ....y ...i... .]

'What..?' I slowly open my eyes, seeing a ceiling...

"Ah, she's awake! Call lord Cozart!" A voice says, I look to my left, 'Who?' I blinked and tried to sit. The person help me sit and asked, "Are you alright?"

"S... Si.." I answer back, soon more people enter the room. A small girl, a red head and a wavy haired man.

"I'm so sorry! How are you, are you alright? Thank you for protecting the children and Magi!" The red head says quickly, panicking,

The other man sighed at the redhead's behavior,

"Um.. thank you!" The little girl says and I smile at her. She smiles back. The red head man coughed and collected himself, gaining my attention,

"Miss.. I'm Cozart Simon, a mafia leader of Simon famiglia. I'd like to express my gratitude to you for protecting a children of our famiglia. What's your name, Mademoiselle?"

"My name?" I blinked, confused, "Uh my name.." I suddenly felt a sudden pang on my head, "It hurts.." I mutter silently, holding my head,

"It can't be.." The other man says, "Memory loss?"

"W.. what?!" The red head screams suddenly, "This is not good.. what am I going to do..."

I watched the two silently, 'Who?' I thought to myself as I feel one of my fingers seems.. heavy?

-

Checkerface's POV

After that, I followed the two back to Vindice's HQ. All of them had gathered in the meeting room, seeming to discuss about Decimo and I intrude the place.

They all looked shocked at seeing me, sans Jager and Bermuda,

"Its alright." Bermuda says, sighing, "What do you want this time."

"Just informing that the new owner of that hell ring is Decimo." At this, they seems confused, "Since when--"

"I took it away from you all when you're not looking and placed it on Decimo's finger."

"But he's not a mist user. Why." demanded Jager,

"Six hell ring. Segno is in my possession. Ossa is of Millefiore's. 666's with Varia's Mist Guardian, Malocchio and the Vine with Decimo's Mist Guardian. Horn with Decimo." I say as I caressed my hell ring,

Chains appeared from the mists the Vindice created, attacking me. I dodged it easily. "Everyone is aware of what it does to the holders and its capability except the horn one. The only owner of it is that man and now the current holder, Decimo."

Night flames surrounded me, I counter it with my Mist flame, it disappears. "All I know is that its the undeadliest of them all, for it does not make a contract with the devil for a soul but instead with precious memories the holder holds."Every attack, I dodged and countered them,

"CHECKERFACE!" Yelled Jager as he unleashed his true form, attacking me with chains and night flames. I counter it with my mist flames, "In exchange for a wish." I ended.

"I heard a voice." And I disappear, leaving them furious.