[My World]

Tsuna's POV

I sighed for the nth time. Three weeks had passed and so far, my guardians are following me like a lost puppy. Afraid that their master will leave them behind. I sweatdropped at this. Even Hibari and Mukuro can be found, sneakily, keeping a close watched on me.

I sighed, "I won't leave you guys anymore so.." I take a deep breath, "DON'T FCKING COME WITH ME TO THE BATHROOM, GEEZ!! OUT! OUUUTTT!!" I pushed Gokudera, Yamamoto, Mukuro, Gelaro and Ryohei out of the men's bathroom. Lambo sticking himself onto my leg, I shook him off. Thank God Chrome is still sane as she waits patiently outside and Hibari is just being Hibari, waiting outside too. Don't want to crowd.

"But Tsuna/Tsunayoshi/Jyuudaimei--" The five says, I immediately close the door after I push them out.

"My God, can't I at least have some privacy?!" I said angrily, I could feel them waiting patiently outside the room, wanting to enter but scared in angering me. 'The class is starting and they freaking bunked them.. Especially, Chrome, Mukuro, Gelaro and Lambo. HOW DID YOU EVEN BE HERE HIEE---'

Today is Friday which means school. This was in the last period so should I ditched it? I'm not feeling very motivated right now.. 'I wonder how the primos are doing? Bermuda and the others too..' I thought to myself, finishing my needs in the toilet,

"Okay, lets go home guys." I announced, Hibari twitched a little but let me off the hooked. 'Praise the lord.'

-

After that I went home, accompanied by everyone. 'We're already attracting a lot of attention just from going home at this hour..' I groaned inwardly. Arriving just before the door of my house, I quickly entered, grabbing Lambo with me and locked the door. I've got enough of them staying in my house for the past three weeks, 'We're not having another sleepover, dammit!'

Lambo just laughed in the background. Silence from the other side of the door.

That is until I feel they all dispersed themselves. 'Oh shit--' I turned my dying will on and quickly shut the kitchen's window. Gelaro knocks on it, "Tsuna?"

Next I quickly closed the living room's window, hearing a couple of "Nufufufu~" and "Bossu!!"

Lambo sitting on the floor, watching me desperately locking down the house,

Next I rushed towards the bathroom. There's a small window on the upper part of the wall, afraid that they MIGHT be able to somewhat entered from it. "Extreme!!" A shout.

The back door, where my mother do the laundry and hanged them outside, I quickly locked it, hearing a scream, "JYUUUDDAAAIMEEEEIII'

What next? Right! 2nd floor. I rushed towards every rooms, closing the windows. "Ahahhaa, are we playing 'breaking into Tsuna's house game'?" No.

Oh fuc the roof's window-- Hibari's about to enter one of his foot inside, I freaking pushed him. He fell. Hard. 'Shit...'

Basically, for the past couple of hours, its like one of those horror movies where zombies are trying to enter your shelter. Lambo laughing besides me, 'NOT HELPING!'

"Ugh..." One could question how strong is Sawada's house.

-

Reborn's POV

"Good job you three!" I smirks, the three Vongola inventors are on the floor, dying. I nudged their body a little with my foot,

"Reborn.." A voice called out, sweatdropping at my action,

"Yup. They're corpses." I smirks, turning back to see 8 man wearing suits similar of my own. "Lets go."

-

Tsuna's POV

"....?" I yawned, looking around. It's already night time. I looked to my right and saw Lambo sleeping, leaning to me. 'Did they went home already?' I move myself from Lambo slowly, not wanting to wake him up, and checked to see if they went home.

They are all sleeping soundly on the ground, near the door, back facing the house's wall. Hibari sleeping on the tree's branches nearby. 'These guys..' I smile fondly, at that time, my mother called out my name from the kitchen, "Tsuna! Dinner's ready~ Wake Lambo up for me will you~"

I-pin went back to Fon the other day and Fuuta seems to be taking a bath right now. I replied, grinning, "Hey mom, can you make more servings?"

"Eh? You're that hungry?" I laughed,

"No, we're having guests over."

-

After we ate, I ordered them to go home. They were reluctant at first but I promised them that they could freaking stalked me whenever they want during the day. Just that please, leave me be during the night at least.

I sighed and entered my room. After we ate and are full, Lambo becomes sleepy and slept on the kitchen's table. My mother must have carried him to his room and are sleeping with Fuuta right now.
I looked outside the window, mesmerized by the scenery. 'The moon is the same as back then..' I smiled, enjoying the night breeze.

[So what is your answer]

I answered, "Isn't that obvious?" The room filled with mists,

"Chaos, dame-Tsuna." I turned back and smile happily, Reborn and the others are right behind me,

"Hello, so we meet again."