Sorellina

Reborn's POV

Its been two days since dame-Tsuna gone and so far the guardians are able to maintain themselves.. except Gokudera. I return back to Italy since the reason I'm in Japan was because of dame-tsuna and am currently inside the Vongola HQ.

Nono had called me to fill in Tsuna's improvement and I told him the story of him getting dragged into a mess alongside with Vindice. Hearing the shinigami's name, Nono widened his eyes in a surprise and became worried for his grandson's safety. I assured Nono that he'll be safe. '... You better be, dame-Tsuna.' I thought to myself as I shadowed my eyes with my fedora.

Tsuna's POV

"So.. what's with the dress?" I eyed the dress that have been laid out on the table's meeting rom,

"For the party." Replied Jack as he place some accessories that goes along with the dress.

"Yes I can see that but you expect me to wear.. those..?" I pointed at it, taking a step back, "C.. Can't I just get a tuxedo?"

"With a hair that long?" Questioned Jack,

"Ugh.. Can't I just cut it?" I say as I hold my hair. Its really long. It reaches my knee and from my small yet tall build, Its just a burden for my movement.

"And makes it not fluffy anymore? No." Small Gia popped out of nowhere and pat my head, "So soft~" He chirped. Out of all the Vindice member, he's the one with the most emotions.

"Please stop.." I cry silently inside. Although its nice to be patted, it'll make a mess and brushing it will take time.

Bermuda, Big Pino and Jager enter the room soon after,

"Welcome back." I greeted them. They nod back and sit on the chair, Bermuda floats around me,

"Hey Bermuda. I was thinking about tomorrow.. what if they asked which famiglia I'm from? You know the security.. or the mafioso present there.." A question I've been meaning to ask, "Surely I can't say Vindice now won't I?"

"Right about that.." At that moment, Alejandro come back bringing.. "Who?" I tilt my head to the side.

The person whistled, "Nice place you got here, grim reapers." A young man with a brownish-red hair. Aged seems to be around like me. He notice me and grins, "Who?" he asked.

He came closer and inspect me like I'm some sort of rare creature. "A fellow grim reapers? Why aren't you bandaged like them?", I took a step back, afraid. Jager put his hand on the man's shoulder pushing him away from my comfort zone.

Bermuda floats near me, whispered, "That's Talbot. Vongola's craftsman. Remember him?" I nods, 'The old guy who fix the Vongola rings..' I look back to the young Talbot, 'He looks young..er.'

"Welcome, Vongola's craftsman, Talbot." Greeted Bermuda as he floats and landed on Jager's shoulders.

"We would like to make a request to you."

"A request from a grim reaper? Oh no, I feel like me making a deal with the devil~" From his tone, Talbot seems to be joking. I sweatdropped. The future him is the same.

"You were invited, yes? To the Tomaso Famiglia?" Talbot nods, Bermuda floats back towards me,

"One of us will come to the said party. To.. observe." explains Bermuda,

"So?"

"Let her be one of your acquaintance. If ever they ask about which famiglia she's from." Talbot grins,

"Ah I get it! Saying you're a Vindice, will do freak everyone out. Alright, I don't mind." Talbot looks at me and grins, "On one condition~" He playfully smirks,

"?" Us all,

Talbot glomps at me and ruffled my hair, "Can she be my little sister~? I've always wanted one!"

"H.. hey..!!" I tried to push young Talbot away, "Don't ruffle my hair hiee--"

Bermuda and the others stays quiet, observing, "Hm? What language is that?"

"She's not an italian."

"Sorellina~ What's your name?" Talbot smiles,

'Is he asking for my name?' "T.. Tsunayoshi.." I say softly, looking at Bermuda, 'HELP?'

"Can she stay in my place? I'll be a good fratello for her~"

"I'm afraid that's not possible." Informed Bermuda, "Neither you speak Japanese nor she speaks Italians. Communicating with each other will be hard."

"Hahahha who cares about that! Sooner or later I'll understand what she meant~ Or she could get adapted to our language~ I won't back down from this, Grim reapers." Talbot eyes seems to be glittering, hugging the life out of me,

'Ugh.. Bermuda!! Whatever you guys saying, please make him leave!!!'

Bermuda's POV

I sighed. I could feel that the others doesn't accept the fact that Decimo is going to be taken away. True, for most of the time she's here, we've grown attached to her.

'But he's the only one in which we can ask such request... He's not a mafia boss, a hitman, nor a freelancer but someone who have a connection to the underground world.' Looking back at the two, Decimo is getting freak out and Talbot being oblivious,

'Sorry, Decimo.'

"Alright. You can take her." I announced. Talbot beaming with happiness and the rest are horrified,

"Bermuda-sama?!"

Decimo tilted her head to the side, confused,

"Nice~ I'll be bringing a coach here!" Talbot rushed outside the room. To keep secrecy of this place, Alejandro transported Talbot to the forest instead and were told to call it there and wait for our arrival.

"W.. what's going on, Bermuda?" Decimo asks me with worry. 'Seems like her intuition is catching the situation.'

"You were to stay with the Vongola's craftsman, Decimo."

"HIEE---"

"Worry not." A bag appear out of nowhere and Big Pino put the dress and accessories inside it, giving it to me, "Judging from our sources, he owns an antique shop that are located quite far from the Vongola's mansion so it'll be less likely for you to encounter your ancestors."

"W.. wHYY??" Jack reappears a portal,

"Worry not, we'll come in contact with you soon. For now, your identity is as Talbot's little sister."

At that, Decimo seems baffled and shriek, "HIEE---"

"We'll be in contact soon, Decimo~" Small Gia sniffled, with a tissue waving it.

"Ugh.. seriously, Bermuda. You and Reborn is almost identical. Don't go making the decisions all by yourself dammit!" Decimo, in a brink of tears, walk towards the portal and gone from sight.

"..."

"Are you sure, Bermuda?"

"It'll be fine, Jager."

-

Talbot's POV

The coach arrived and we soon departed back to my house. Sorellina seems.. sad?

"Dear Tsunayoshi, cheer up!" I try to make her feel at ease by making funny faces, soon she smiles.

I stop and smiles back, patting my new little sister's head.

'Ah~ how cute~ carina~'