12-Ryuk

Your pov

Me and light are heading to light house it was 3pm only 4 hour until I have go home.
We got in the house Sayu wasn't home nor Ms.Yagami. so I went up to light's room and got out the notebook. And wrote down some names.
" Haha I see you like that book "
Wh-what was is that?Who are you l-light this isn't funny. "Turn around kid" the unknown voice said. I did as told and saw a Shinigami (that's how you write it right?). "Hi" the Shinigami said."h-hello Mr.sh-shinigami sir" i said. "Mr.Shinigami? you could of just asked for my name (y/n)." The Shinigami said to me. "Ok then what is your name and also h-how do you know my name?" I asked the Shinigami politely. "No need to be formal but name is Ryuk and you and your friend have my notebook." Ryuk said. "Oh I'm sorry if you wanted bac-" I had cut off by ryuk "keep it"
Light came in with mochi (if you don't know what it is it's this. 👇

its like super good) Light almost drop the mochi (oh no) and look at ryuk

Light almost drop the mochi (oh no) and look at ryuk.
"Uh light this is Ryuk and he's um a Shinigami." I said to clear stuff up.

Light POV

There Shinigami in my room!!! And (y/n) is just there not scared a single bit. Ok I'll just stay calm.

Your POV

"So ryuk what do you mean that we can keep the notebook?" I said as I took a mochi and eat it. "You two can keep it since you share ownership." Responded ryuk. Light was shocked and said "we can keep as long we want it right Ry-Ryuk?" Ryuk answered "as long as you want till your time is up.

TIME IS UP?