25-Teardrop

You woke up in your room. You felt dizzy. You slowly remember what just happened, you feel your neck tighten.

You feel absolutely guilty of everything. You hold your plushie tightly. "Why did you leave...why did you leave me here?" You asked softly with tears spilling out of your eyes. "Why?" You said as you cried your eyes out.

You walked to the door and you heard nothing just silence. You opened the door and walked down to the kitchen.

"Uncle matsu, can I go check on Light please?" You asked to your uncle.

"Yes you can (N/n), just be careful." Matsuda said.

You saw Ichirou and Matsuda drink tea in the kitchen table.

"I'll be heading out then" you said as you walked out to the front door.

You were heading to Light's house it was pretty close to you, on your way you passed by a corner shop to buy him a small cake slice as an apology, as well as some tea for ms.yagami and Sayu , and lastly more apples for Ryuk.

Ryuk liked staying at light's house since he didn't like your room.

You paid for everything and continued the sun began to set when you arrived to Light's house. You knocked and was greeted by Sayu.

"Hi (Y/n)!! It's been a while" Sayu said as she smiled.

"Yes it has been a bit." You said and smiled back.

"What's that on your cheek?" Sayu asked pointing at your cheek.

"Hmm I don't know let me check, but I have gotten you guys somethings. I got that tea I brought last time you liked." You said as you give her the bags you brought. You took of your jacket and walked to the bathroom. You saw a bruise on your cheek where your father hit you.

Your eyes wanted to cry but you didn't want to and left the bathroom and walk to the living room.

"Sayu I'm go to talk to Light, so excuse me" you said as you grab the cake and head to his room. She nods and you walk up stairs.

You get to his door and knock "Light? C-can I come in?" You asks

"Yeah come in" Light says.

"Light are you alright?" You asked.

"I'm fine, what about you?" Light asked as he laid on his bed.

You placed the cake on his desk and sat next to him on the bed. You looked at Light's brown eyes. "Light you think I can just disappear? Fade into nothing have nothing to regret?"

Light sits up on his bed and looks into your eyes. "No you can't (Y/n)."

You frown to his comment. "Why not my mother did that. She's either dead or alive living a whole other life. I would be happier she was dead so she wouldn't of been guilty for everything she's pained me to go through."

Light holds your cheek with his hand and pull you closer with his other hand pokes you in the middle of your forehead. You place your hand where he poked you. "What was that for?" You said a bit annoyed.

"You are only think for yourself, (Y/n). Don't you think what everyone else is going through not only you are suffering. The whole world is suffering. That's why we are fixing it" Light said.

"I don't know what you have been through but you are in a better place now then before. Just trust in me we have to trust each other (Y/n), we are allies remember." Light said while holding your shoulder.

You teared up you didn't know anymore. You just cried in Light's arms and hugs him. "I don't know light what if I can't make it. What if I fail again?" You asked between sobs.