16-The Follower?

L POV

It looks like Kira lives in the Kanto region so I will get some people investigate in that area. "Watari get some FBI agent on hold here in Japan." I said planing who to investigate. Also kira killing have change time one person dies each hour ever since we suspected that it was a student. May Kira have access to police files? I should investigate the family of police members. "Watari send 14 FBI agent and tell them to investigate the families of all the police on the Kira case but don't tell them." I said to watari. "ok L" watari answered. This should help me find Kira.

(Time skip 1 week)

Raye Penber POV

It's ok I'm just going to investigate two kids how bad would that been.(oh real hard dude) "bye Naomi I'm going to work." I said "ok be safe raye!" Naomi said. Ok first Light Yagami and (Y/n) Ackerman Matsuda (btw Matsuda first name is Touta not Matsuda he goes by last name due to customs in Japan plus your mom is his sister and have the same last name and I just wanted to add a attack on titan reference) they both go to the same high school but the girl is only 13 on I see she the daughter of Iwao and niece of matsuda and she living with him for awhile to study to be a detective. And Light Yagami average high school student son of Chief Yagami of the Japanese task force also studying to be a detective like his father. Ok must start following them.

Your POV

I was walking to school by myself because light had to come early to help with tutoring at school. I hope Kuro and Kimiko are comi- "hi crybaby" I heard Kimiko say. "Hello Kimiko I ha-have your homework you wanted" I gave her a sheet that contain last night homework . "here" I look down. I say not only Kuro standing behind Kimiko there was also a man standing a couple feet away.  "what are you staring at crybaby" Kuro said I responded with "nothing really" "alright crybaby also do my science and math homework " the two said. "Ok I will" I said nervously.  The two left me but not before pushing me onto the floor the man that was standing a few feet behind is now in front of me helping me get up "are you ok" "yes sir thank you" I said. He look and said " no you're not you're being pushed around by older kids that's bullying you know that right" "yes I do know but I don't care" I said looking down. "Hey if you need any help I can help you my name Raye Penber" he said with a warm smile.(you're just screwed up b***h) I responded with "(y/n) and thanks but I need to go to school bye." I said run to school.

Raye Penber POV

This girl is too innocent to be  Kira.(that what they all say before they get wrecked) I'll just start watching Light Yagami . now is (y/n) too innocent to Kira the reason why she is becoming to be a detective is because she wants to find her mother that was kidnapped when she was born. But still there is a chance that she might be  Kira and she just pulling a show. (Hell ya she is).