23-Ichirou

*At L's headquarters*

Third POV

"L you can't just can't put camera's in people's house!" Mr.yagami yelled against L's idea. "Chief yagami it not like I am just only going to exclusively put them only in your house. I am also going to put some in Matsuda household." L answered. "Your not the only one ch- WAIT WHAT!" Matsuda yelled out. "I suspect your niece of being kira too" L responded to Matsuda. "She can't be kira she better than that!!" Matsuda said "and why is that L?" Chief questioned. L started off "well (y/n)'s past may behind Kira killing trend it seems that kira at first killing anyone that kidnapped or held hostage a person. Maybe that is because her mother was probably kidnapped, Then started to kill criminals. Also the time when criminals are killed they in the most part never during school hours. But were do the abusers come from.". "I know it not be her, just go ahead it will show that she is innocent" Matsuda said in a serious tone. "Alright Watari go ahead." L command.

*After the cameras are installed*

Your POV

He is going to be here any moment now. Well let's hope he doesn't try to hurt m-*someone knocks on the door you get up and open the door* hello? "Hey little sister!" A voice said that voice belong to the one and only Ichirou. Ichirou and Matsuda were in the front door "H-hey Ichirou! Come inside" I said trying to keep the smile I had on my face. "So this is your place uncle it is very nice." Ichirou told uncle. "Well thanks Ichirou it is a nice place" Uncle said smiling while I remained silent. "Well I'm going to go to my friend house okay uncle" I told Matsuda. "Why don't you take Ichirou with you?" Matsuda asked. "W-well i don't think I-ichirou would like to hang out with me and l-light " I told him. "No I would love to hang out with you (y/n) we could catch up" Ichirou said smile. "Well i-if you want we c-could" I responded. "Then lead the way" ichirou said.
We both were outside after 3 minutes of silence he spoke. "So (y/n) how have you been?" He said in nice manner. "I h-have been good and you ichirou?" I responded. "Oh well...the house it's lonely...I missed you...I sorry that i hurt you..." Ichirou said and hugged me. The same person who alway pushed me away. "It's okay" I lied "Really!!!!" Ichirou said. "No,I always took the blame, The shame, I made you look lik- ...I am going to stop there. We will talk about this at home" I told him. We walked to Light's house. "Just don't be mean" I told him. "Fine" he responded. We knocked the door Ms.Yagami. "Oh hello there (y/n) are here to see light? He's in bedroom like always." Light's mom said while letting us in. "Who is this (y/n)?" She questioned. "Oh he is my big brother Ichirou. Ichirou this is Ms.Yagami" I answered "I'll be off to Light's room come Ichirou." We went up to Light's room. "Hello (y/n) I see this is your brother" light said. "Yes name's Ichirou, you must be Light." Ichirou told light. "Yes your right" Light confirmed. "So who are to my sister? Simply friends or something more." Ichirou asked light. "We are just friends" I said. "Hahaha that not wha-" light throw a apple toward ryuk to shut him up. "Why did you throw that!?" Ichirou said. "There was a bug" Light explained. "Hey lets go to that cafe I was talk about Light." I proposed. "Oh yes that one alright." Light said. "Ichirou lets go it will be fun" i told him. "Fine whatever" Ichirou said. We left to the cafe

Ichirou pov

[EARLIER]

"Uh such a lame hotel" I said looked around the hotel room. Some guy name L wanted to talk to me. Ha L it just might stay for lame!!! Hmmm maybe I can throw a welcome party for me at uncle's house and bla-... No I sho-"Hello, yzou must be Ichirou oldest child of Iwao? " an unknown voice said I looked over and say a tall guy with pale skin and dark hair with some mask over his face. "Yes and who are you?" I asked him."I am L and I need your help." L said. "For what exactly?" I asked. "May you give us any information about (Y/n) Ackerman Matsuda?" He asked. "Well um she reads alot uhhhhh...come to think about it I barley know anything about her...I just used h- uh her help...you know what I'll just come out clean I used her blaming shit on her...she would always take the blame for me...she just read...I lashed out my anger on to her she...oh god why was I like that to her...I'm just rant aren't I...well that all i know about her that all i know about my little sister." I ranted. "Thank you for the information that is all i needed." He said and then left. I should of been nice to her from now on I shall be a good big brother...

This is the right chapter 23 the one I publish was the older version so I got rid of that one