22- The Twisted Vist

Third person

(Y/n) was in her uncle's living room play him a song when the phone rang Matsuda went to answer it,While (y/n) continue playing. When Matsuda picked up the phone there was a voice that she never want to hear since she has been here, she stopped playing and keep silence.

It was her big brother Ichirou

Matsuda answer and said hello to his nephew and continue from there. The two talked about for 7 minutes. Until Ichirou gave the news that he and his father were going to visit (y/n), and the phone call end there. (Y/n) was shocked at this news and started hope nothing bad would happen.

(Y/n) brush it off like it was nothing but in the inside she was scared out of her mind, but continue playing for her uncle. After her song they prepared dinner together then ate when they were done. Then they went there way so they could sleep.

That was the end of that day

The Next Day

Your pov

Oh well he won't be able to hurt me here... right no he just might of come here to hurt me. But have the death note, friends, and my uncle matsu. I will get you back soon for those years you hurt me. I will Ichirou.
Welp I got to go to school. *Gets up and gets dressed and eats something quick and runs out the door with Matsu. Then runs up to light*
I ran up to him and said hi then we started to walk to school. I told him that my brother and my father are coming soon here, And continue talking what I should do if anything bad happens.

((A/n))
((Hello there so here is a new chapter🎉🎉 so I was thinking to make it easier for me to write the story I could make like this 👇))
Name will be in this []
Actions will be in this **
And inside a character's mind will be in this {}
((it would be more easy for me to write so tell me in the comments yes or no))
((And sorry for the short chapter bye))