18- explanation

(Flash back)

Third person

Ichirou - hey crybaby dad not here I going to throw a party now you should go to your room before I hurt you.
(Y/n) - ok Ichirou
(Y/n) walked away to her room locked her self up away everyone. She was always left behind.

She was unwanted in here her home

She was unwanted in here her home. A brother that exploited her for her intelligence. A father that was tortured by just look at his own child that look his lost wife. She would cried for help. But No one's coming to help her.

She was scared to be happy because always something bad happens

Ichirou - crybaby get out here dad need to talk to you. He said with a smirk pasted on his face.
(Y/n)- ok Ichirou
Iwao - (y/n) why did you have a party when I was gone?
(Y/n) - I am truly sorry father won't happen again.
Iwao - this is the tenth time please don't hold any party without me know ok (y/n).
(Y/n) - yes Father.
The child was blamed as always , went out of the room walk to her room hoping that her bother won't be waiting for her. She was sadly wrong Ichirou was right there wait for her. Everything for her went black. She was Passed out on floor the boy left his sister there like it was nothing.

(Present time)

Your POV

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry Light I'm such of a crybaby I can't be God of a new world!" I said in my house. "No no no it's ok Everything fine you can be God of the new world" light said. "But who's Kira" light said after he calmmed me down. "Its us that our name to the public light they are look for us that why L sent out that broadcast." I said. "They know about us?" light said almost happy. But how am I going explain to Uncle Matsu when he comes. "Light how do I explain to Uncle Matsu about this? How can i come back home form school all bet up." I said. "Just tell him the truth its getting late I should go home bye (y/n)" light said to me huging me before leaving. I went behind the sofa with Nao , 20 minutes pass the door opened. "H-hi un-uncle Matsu" I said hide with Nao. "(Y/n) where are you?" Matsu said looking for me. "He-here uncle matsu" I said shyly. "(Y/n) why are yo-" Matsu was saying until he saw me in the state I was. "What happen (y/n)" uncle Matsu said picking me up like I was a baby. "Some kids in my school bet me up" I said to him before to cry. "How long has this happened (y/n)?" Matsu asking me. "S-since I started school." I said. "Did anyone help you?" Matsu asked. "Yes light help me to get here but I didn't get that hurt." I said to him. We got up and ate dinner my left wrist did hurt good thing it wasn't as bad than other times. Me and Matsu ate dinner then some ice cream. He told me we would go to the doctor tomorrow to check it out. I just happy that people care about me maybe finally no one will leave me. With that Matsu took me to bed and I went to sleep.